All That Work...

Kevin thought it would be best if he didn't express his true character, he didn't know who could possibly be watching him. The higher ups always sounded suspicious to him, this place wasn't a utopia and he was sure they knew it.

He looked down at his red hot skin as he stepped out of the tub. Since nudity seemed to bother his servant he thought he could dry himself. The people at the facility dried him after baths every day, it couldn't be that hard. He grabbed the pristine, perfectly white towel Clyde had placed on the counter and struggled to do it. He tried to do it the way the teachers had done it, but it was impossible to dry himself that way, it only worked when someone else was doing it.

He grumbled in frustration. He remembered that they always dried the hair first so he bent over slightly, enough so that the water from his slightly long for a boy hair dripped onto the ground instead of his forehead and draped the towell over his head. He tried to recreate the motion the teachers had when they dried him, but he applied too much pressure and he moved his hands in such a way that a sharp pain could be felt on his scalp. It was at that point he thought 'fuck it' and he threw the towel onto the ground.

He stepped out of the bathroom and into his room, rubbing his head as if it was going to make it feel better. "Fuck that towel." He muttered in annoyed under his breath.

He didn't even think as he just grabbed the closest of many identical white outfits from his closet and just put that on while he was still wet. He stepped out and walked over to where Clyde was, still in the kitchen where he said he would be. He looked over his shoulder unnoticed by the servant until a drop of water from Kevin's hair fell onto his shirt.

"Hey," Clyde looked turned his head so he would be looking at his master. "You're not dry, did you see the towel I left you?" He asked.

Kevin nodded, not wanting to admit he was so useless he couldn't even dry himself with a towel.

Clyde sighed, Kevin didn't have to say anything, his expression showed everything. "Alright, come on." He muttered, he knew this job would be a pain. He turned off the stove, the food on it was already pretty much done anyway.

He walked with him back to his room then into the bathroom to see the towel disgarded onto the ground. 'smile as much as you can, it's your job Clyde.' He thought to himself as he picked the towel off the ground. The floor was just as spotless as the rest of the pristine apartment. 'the floor's wet too... this guy is hopeless...' He kept his thoughts to himself. He used that towel to clean up the water on the floor and looked to see that Kevin hadn't even drained the tub.

"Okay, come here for a moment," He sighed lightly, trying to be understanding. He was able to tell that this guy hadn't ever done anything for himself. Kevin walked over as Clyde grabbed the plug in the drain and pulled it out. "Please unplug the drain next time, I don't really have the time to do it for you." He picked the towel off of the ground and threw it in the laundry basket. Kevin followed as he went to the closet to get a new towel.

He unfolded the towel and threw it over Kevin's head, explaining how he could do all this stuff by himself like a mother would to a child.

After he finished, they were finally able to eat dinner, which was what Clyde really cared about. Clyde also had to tuck Kevin into bed and he was finally free.

He stepped into his own room and lay on his bed. "My god, he's like a toddler." Clyde sighed quietly.  He knew he needed to make Kevin a bit more independent if he wanted his job to be easy.

He couldn't help but wonder what they did at what he called the prison.