Thinking in the Bath (sorry it's so short and not good)

Clyde stepped into the flat to see Kevin lazily lounging on the couch. It was uncommon to see any resident of the utopia in such an imperfect state, so he couldn't help but chuckle.

He was facing away from the door and hadn't realized his servant had come in, so Clyde closed the door quietly. He waited until he was right behind him and noticed that he had a container full of strawberry tops. "You better not have stained the couch."

Clyde smiled as Kevin jumped. "When did you get back?" He fought a stutter in his panic.

"Just now." The brunet shrugged, looking around the couch for stains, because everything had to stay white and perfect or he would be out of a job. "So, have you just been eating this whole time?" He knew that wasn't the answer since the place was cleaner than when he left, but he wanted to tease him.

Despite it not being the answer, Kevin answered "yeah".

Clyde sighed, "Okay, well... do you want me to draw you a bath so I can make dinner?"

He shook his head, "No I can do it myself." Then he disappeared to his room and sure enough, he managed to do everything by himself.

He didn't want to live a meaningless life, so the most he could do is do certain things himself.

He couldn't wait until his one and only friend made it into the dome, but he had no way of finding out when that was, he could be all the way at the other side of the bubble right now and he wouldn't know.

He sunk into the water until his head was half submerged. He could feel the sting of the practically boiling water on his cheeks, it was a feeling he personally liked, it was a shame when his skin got numb, the fact that he would probably never see the person who helped him through so much in the facility again. He was stuck with Clyde now, that was the only person he ever really had contact with.

Not that he minded Clyde, he wanted to be friends with the servant, but he found it difficult to talk to him. He had many insecurities with his voice and typically let him start the conversations.

He just wanted to not be so lonely, and he hoped that his servant didn't know the rules or didn't want to follow them because friendship between master and servant was prohibited as was any other kind of relationship other than basically boss and employee.

He let out a shaky breath as he decided to get out. He remembered to drain the tub and how to dry himself off before putting on his own clothes.