Chapter 2

Me and mom just arrived at the airport and she started to get teary eyed.

"Oh Dan I am gonna miss you sooo much!" She said letting a few tears out.

"Oi, mom I am only going for a few weeks"

"Still my baby is leaving me alone in the house for a whole week"

"Mom you will be fine" I said and chuckled lightly.

"Flight *random number* to London boarding now"

"That's my flight mum"

"Okay baby, love you and see you in a week!"

"You too, mum bye!"I shouted as I went through the security things (A/N I have never been on a plane before).

When we got on the plane I put in my headphones and somehow managed to fall asleep.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up to a light shaking on my shoulder. I opened my eyes to a elderly lady.

"The plane has landed"

"Thanks, ma'am" I said trying to sound nice but I was in a bad mood from being awaken. I got my carry-on bag and got of the plane.

When I got of the escalator I made my way outside from the lobby. I got a cab and told him to take me to the closest cheap hotel. I got to the hotel, went in and booked a room.

The lobby looked really nice and the rooms where nice and more spacious then I expected.

After unpacking my stuff, I went down and asked the employee behind the desk where I could find a nice restaurant. She told me a name and some directions and so I got in the cab and told him the name. We showed up at a restaurant called Panda express and he said to me " You must be new here because the place you told me is broken down and people smoke crack in there." He said and chucked at me. "Be careful, kid."

"Thanks, mate!" I said and entered the restaurant. A girl came up to me " Table for...?"

"Oh just me" I responded and my cheek s went red. She led me to a table and I sat down.

"Someone will be here soon to serve you" she told me, smiled lightly and walked away.

As I was sitting down waiting for the waiter, someone came up behind me and tapped on my shoulder. I turned around and my jaw dropped to the floor. It took everything in me not to scream.

"Hi I'm Phil! But I'm guessing you already know that by the way you are staring at me" he said and laughed a bit. God his laugh was amazing.

"Oh I'm sorry" I said as I realized I was still gawking at him. "My name is Dan" I said and stuck my hand out to shake his. He shook my hand and electricity shocked through my body.

"Well I came here alone and you were sitting here alone and so I was wondering if I could sit with you?"

Phil's POV
This gorgeous guy was staring at me. I could tell he was a fan by the way his eyes lit up and his draw dropped when he saw me.

"Um yeah you can sit here." He said blushing a bit when he noticed he was staring.