Chapter 34

I few moments later I found myself waiting on the door for Taehyung to come and walk me home.

I was devastated.. I was tired as hell after dancing and running from that dick head...

My feet hurt a lot because I was wearing heels... And I wasn't even in the best mood after what happened.

My thoughts were interrupted by Taehyung's deep voice..

"Let's go!" He said and we headed out.

As we walked out I shivered as a cold breeze woke me up from my tired state.. and Taehyung noticed.

"Are you cold?" He whispered as he took off his jacket and covered my shoulder with it.

I mouthed a thank you and he responded with a soft smile.

We started walking again and it was like a sharp pain hitting my feet and legs. I stopped walking and I closed my eyes for a minute so I could calm down a little bit.

When I opened my eyes I found Taehyung kneeling on the ground with his back facing me.

I was confused untill he spoke.

"Come...I will piggyback ride you..I know you can't walk because of those heels...just wrap your legs around my waist and old on my neck.." he said and I did as he said.

He got up carefully from the ground and continued walking, still carrying me.

I tried as much as possible not to move and to not make it hard for him then it was already.

I rested my head on his shoulder and I looked the road, the lights, the houses and more.

Then a familiar house appeared..my house.

After a silent ride he spoke a word..

"Y/n..we arrived."

I carefully let go of him and I got off his back safely.

He faced me and said good night but before he could leave I held his wrist... I give him his jacket and he put it again on...

Then I did something that never in my life I thought I would do , but in the end I didn't regret it...

I kisses his right cheek and I mouthed thank you and then I kissed his left cheek and I mouthed goodnight.

His reaction was priceless...

But he didn't let me go either

"Wait.."

I turned again facing him and as I did, I felt a soft pair of lips landing on both of my cheeks...

I was shocked as well but a big smile creeped on both of our faces..and a red tint on our cheeks... Both of us were blushing so hard...

"Before I say goodnight...u-um.. y-you looked b-beautiful T-t-tonight" he started to shutter.. I blushed even harder then before hearing those sweet and kind words from him.

I mouthed again a thank you and I headed inside not looking back from embarrassment but Taehyung was still shocked and all smiling in the spot he was before... Right in front of my door.

Taehyung's POV:

I saw Y/n heading inside her house and I was still staring creepily her door.

I felt like blushing after what she did...sweet..I thought.

Then I heard soft giggles behind me, I turned and u saw my little sister all smiley saying goodbye and kissing her boyfriend's cheek.

I walk to them and as she saw me she came and hugged me still smiling widely...I have never seen her like that genuinely happy in my life...

"Tae Tae, this is Min-hyuk, Min-hyuk this is my big brother Taehyung.." she introduced me to the guy right in front of me.

"Hi, I am Taehyung, nice to meet you..." He did the same with me and we did the bro hug, then as I was near his ear, I whispered to him..

"Don't hurt my little sis, or you are dead!" As I backed away I smirked at the nervous and scared face he had..

He lightly nodded and he went away.

"Tae what did you say to him?!!!" Eunyun said punching my chest once and I chuckled a little and I responded

"Nothing really important, I was just warnin-" a loud sob interrupted me and I looked where it came from.

The was y/n getting out of her house, crying and staring on the ground miserably...she was still in that dress.

She hugged herself and brought her head on her knees still crying.

Me and Eunyun looked at each other worried and walk toward where y/n was laying.

"Y/n? What happened are you okay??" I asked and I kneeled down so I was on the same level as she was.

"Did something happen with your grandma?" Eunyun spoke but she didn't give any respond

She shivered as a cold breeze hit us and I came closer to her and I started to help getting up.

"Come with us and tell us what's wrong" I whispered and the three of us went to my house.

"So is grandma sick?" I asked and she shakes her head as a no.

"Is it...your...dad" Eunyun as aid hesitantly

Y/n looked up and she hesitated for a moment then she nodded.

"What? What happened with your dad?" I asked frowning.

Y/n looked at both of us..

____TO BE CONTINUED...