HOW TO FIND OUT IF YOUR CRUSH FEELS THE SAME WAY TOO

PARA SA KATANUNGAN NI @blackstone16  

hOW TO FIND OUT IF YOUR CRUSH FEELS  THE SAME WAY TOO???

#1. His friends' behaviour.= What are they like when you're around? Do they Giggle? Stare at you? Poke him? Say Hi to you with a smile? He might have told his friends about his undying love for you, or at least his best mate.  or maybe .,,he'll call you "SOULMATE" ..

#2. Trying to be close to you. He might try to find a reason just to be close to YOU. Ex: Sit next to you when there are other seats around. Stand next to you whenever he can. Hang out where you hang out. Join the same teams, clubs,.... or choose to do the same subjects as you in class. OR baka mag seat in sa subject mo para lang makita ka

#3.if he will offer you something ..hindi mo naman hiningi ex. a simple mango shake .. 

#4. Eye contact. This is like, the biggest and most obvious sign. Just face it, when you like someone you just can't stop looking at their angel face! If you catch him looking at you, he might eaither look away REALLY quickly (shy), or hold the gaze for awhile (confident). You might notice he doesn't look at you when your close to each other, he probably too nervous to look up.

#5. His book. When you love someone, you ALWAYS write their name over and over again in your notebook. If you happen to lay your hand on his books, check the pages, your name might be in there.nyahahaha!!

      TANDAAN:

 Don't burst out that you like him when you barely know each other, that would screw everything up and makes things awkward for you two. Tell him when you feel like it is time.

    goodluck @blackstone16

                                                       _nicey_

:wanna ask something??  feel free  ..just comment below and i'll answer it  ..   ^___^