✧ End Note ✧

Hello, everyone. 

I am so sorry that I am coming on here and posting this, but I feel the need to. As much as I love this book and I cannot begin to tell you the ideas I have for it, I can't find the want to write it. 

I do love this book. I love Jessica and Stiles. But, Teen Wolf has always been something that's hard for me to write because it's mostly dialogue. I've also left the fandom, though my love for the characters lives on.

After talking to one of my best friends and Anna, I've decided that I will continue this book in only one-shots when I feel like it. These one-shots will be the most important things to the book such as when Jessica and Stiles get together, have kids, get married, etc. (And yes, it would have been in that order because teen pregnancies are a thing and should not be frowned upon.) You will definitely be getting a one-shot on that experience because Stiles will be flipping out and I find it quite funny. 

In our opinions, it will be much easier and not as much stress on my part during this time of me going through chemotherapy for cancer treatment. Any unneeded stressors are not appreciated during this time and I hope you all can understand that. 

However, I do want to continue on with Jessica! I love her so much and I have more ideas with her, but they don't just include the Teen Wolf plotline at this time. Jessica's story will be continued in other books, such as in a Steve Rogers fic that will be titled Brooklyn Baby.  

Marvel has always been something that's easier for me to write, because my heart is in it fully. It's not fair to me or you guys to be writing something I don't want to. It wouldn't be my best work and that's not cool for you all. 

Keep an eye out for that! Every book that is Jessica based will have the same symbol as in the title of this chapter, which is "✧". That's how I categorize my books. It makes it easier, in my opinion. 

Again, I am so sorry, but I hope you all understand my decision. I will most definitely be doing the one-shots because of the things I have planned. I will be posting them here, however, so keep this book in a reading list or your library, whichever is easier. 

Thank you all for the support on this book and I appreciate it greatly. I cannot begin to express that. 

I'm sorry. I love you all. 

~ Maddy <3