Where you meet

Naruto:
Ramen shop of course (don't worry I'll add more in the next chapter <3)

Sasuke:
You were training in the woods by yourself when you heard grunting and blows landing in the distance. You peaked around the bushes and saw a dark haired boy punching and kicking a tree. Slicing it with his kunai every now and again.

Kiba:
You were in the local pet shop buying food for your dog {dog's name}. You were trying to decide which treats to get for your pet when you heard someone behind you. "Get these treats. My dog loves them, isn't that right Akamaru?". You turned to see a boy with fangs and scruffy brown hair next to a large white dog. He smiled at you as the dog swung his tail from side to side, panting happily.

Neji:
You and Neji were opponents during the Chunin exams. You were amazed by the strength of his Byakugan and his unwavering sense of destiny. Little did you know, the lavender-eyed Hyuga boy was impressed with your strength and range of abilities as well.

Kakashi:
You and Kakashi had never been complete strangers. You had always known who he was and admired him for his strength and history. He had always known about you purely from your reputation. You had graduated the academy at age 9 and were at an Anbu black-op skill level by age 13 (itachi vibes?) so he knew you were an extremely strong Shinobi. However, other than small smiles and quick glances every now and then, you and Kakashi had never actually had a real interaction.