19. 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐲 𝐛𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐛𝐮𝐛𝐛𝐚

°~(🦋⚡🌻)~°

°~(🦋⚡🌻)~°

°APRIL 2, 2020
los angeles, calif.°

"ok, i will be right back. i'm gonna go wake up daniel." ophelia said, beginning to make her way towards the stairs, and away from the living room with kobe in her arms.

"you mean your future husband?" anna called out to ophelia's retreating figure, a teasing smile on her face. ophelia turned around and flipped anna off with her free hand and a smile on her face.

turning back around, ophelia continued up the stairs, a smile on her face and rubbing the side of kobe's head. he leaned into ophelia's touch, reminding the girl of daniel. "you ready to say happy birthday to your dad kobe?" ophelia asked the chocolate lab in her arms.

obviously, kobe didn't give ophelia a verbal response. but the way he wagged his tail, gave ophelia the answer she was looking for.

the red head paused with her right hand on the doorknob. she took a deep breath before opening a door, a genuine smile on her face. behind the door was daniel, already awake. he was propped on his left elbow, look at his phone in his right hand.

the lower half of his body was covered by his deep blue comforter, his torso completely exposed seeing as he was shirtless. his bleached blonde hair was messy and sticking out in every direction. daniel's muscles were flexed because of the position he was in, and his toned abs clearly showed.

upon hearing the door click open, daniel looked at the door. a smile found it's way onto his face at the sight of ophelia. "good morning bubs." he said. his voice was slightly rough, yet soft at the same time. it was satisfying to ophelia, she was already calm, but the sound of his voice soothed her even more.

"good morning bubba, happy birthday!" ophelia cheered, walking into the room, closing the door behind her. daniel smiled at ophelia, happy that she was the first to say happy birthday to him.

"thank you." daniel nodded at the girl, opening her arms for a hug. ophelia put kobe on the floor, then getting on the bed to wrap her arms around daniel's neck, his wrapping around her waist. daniel then leaned back down against the bed making it so ophelia was on top of him.

the feeling of daniel's torso against ophelia's exposed skin gave her chills. she was wearing a piece of her merch, a white crop top that had a blue monarch in the middle with ophelia in cursive underneath. she was also wearing daniel's grey sweatpants which were humongous on her(she had tripped over them three times already today).