Chapter 5

Ross' POV

I can't sleep. I sat in my room with nothing but the dim light of my bedside lamp. I tried to study. I played some guitar. I did vocal exercises. Played on my phone. Took some pictures. Filmed a video. Watched some YouTube. Anything I could do to bore myself to sleep. But absolutely nothing worked. It was a new place how could I sleep here. I hate knew places, I only hate it when I'm alone. I wish someone was with me.

It was suddenly hot. Due to the thought of my professor... Why can't you call him? It's only 12:45... I turned my look to my phone on my nightstand. I bit my lip thinking.
*Ringing* Yeah I caved. "Hello?" He answered. "Um...Hey.." I said. "Who is this?" He asked. "Um...i-It's Ross." I said nervous. "Oh, are you okay?" He asked. "Uhmm...y-yeah. But uh never mind I figured the paper out." I said and hung up. Chicken Shit. I dogged myself. I ended up falling asleep shortly after that.
Riker's POV

I looked at my phone. His number still fresh on my screen. I smiled. He called... What are you a teenage girl? He's your student. Don't even try. But...he could be be more...

I called him back. "Hello?" He answered. "What are you doing?" I asked. He snickered. "Being bored." He said. "Its also super hot in here..." he said. Him taking off his shirt... "Hey...are you busy?" He asked. "No..why?" I asked. "I'm kinda lonely. And scared in this new place all alone.." he said. "Text me the address." I smiled.

~~~~~~~~~

He straddled me as he held my neck/ jaw kissing the hell out of me. I was siting in this big recliner as we made out. He started grinding him on me. I moaned breaking away looking down at his bulge on mine. He continued to do it as I looked. It made me so damn excided. I rolled my head back guiding his hips. "God I want you" his words against my neck. I moaned so loud. Next thing I knew...I was face down on the bed. Begging for more.

~Next Day, In Class~

I was sitting at my desk as my 12:45 class slowly filled the room. Thinking of last night... Suddenly three students busted through the door yelling my name. I shot up and they all looked at me terrified. "There's a fight!" They yelled. "Mr. Lynch hurry!!" I herd them yell. I took off running with them. My room was the closest but the fight was far. I was running along side six of my students and the rest I have never even seen before. We herd the sound of screaming and we stopped. "Where is it!?" I yelled. "I don't know! It was right here!" He yelled back. I looked around. The halls where empty. Until a body slipped to the floor to our right. We took off towards it. I slid of my knees to him. I realized it was Ross and Rocky, Ross' older brother. My heart sank. Ross was bloody but clearly furious. Rocky honesty look terrified.  I looked over just to sacked to the floor and punched in the jaw. Who ever this kid clearly didn't know who I was. Because I don't take shit. I grabbed his collar, swung him around and ended up on my feet. I slammed him to the wall with all the strength I had. "I don't know who you think you are. But no one touches my kids." I growled. "I can't believe you haven't noticed." He laughed. My eyes focused a bit more. It was Nick. I dropped him in shock. I stepped inches away from him"How fucking dare you hurt these kids over something between us." I said. "I wanted to get you where it'd hurt." He smirked devilishly. "These are innocent kids Nick. Leave them out of this." I said breathing heavily. "Some less innocent than others." He looked at Ross then back at me. I looked down at Ross...all bloody on the floor. "You know this guy??" He asked pissed. I looked away from him. "Yes." I said. I herd people gasp. I then remembered, I'm the adult. "Everyone go back to class. Now!" I said. They all scrambled. Leaving just us three. Ross strugglee to his feet. He grabbed my arm pulling me away. "Who is this guy?" He asked looking in my eyes. I raised my hand to his lip slowly. I gently wiped the blood off of his lip. "He's an ex." I said zoned. I looked into his beautiful brown eyes. "I'm sorry." I whispered. "It's okay." He whispered to me. "Is it okay if we go talk after this?" He whispered even more quiet. "Yes." I whispered. He broke our stare abruptly. And loudly... "Listen mother fucker, I don't know who you are but he is not yours anymore." He said like he was a big time gangster. Nick's eyes widened. "This is the other person??" He asked me. "Hell yeah I am." Ross said. "I'm the one that loves him. I'm the one who cares. I'm the one who makes him feel like the sexiest, sweetest man alive." He said. I smiled to myself. But yet still didn't know where this was going. Ross looked around really quick. He then got inches from Nick's face. "I'm the one that makes him scream. I'm the one that makes him sweat I'm the one that makes him. Beg. For. More." He said. My jaw hit the floor. So did Nick's. "And from what I understand that was something you where never able to do." Ross growled.

Nick sacked him to the opposing wall but Ross just threw him off. Then walked off. I looked down at him. I shook my head then walked to back to my classroom. "Ross, Rocky and anyone else who feels the need to go to the on campus Dr. You are excused." I said sat at my desk. Ross, Rocky, and 2 other kids left. I gave the rest of the class a bit of a free day. It was Friday anyway. I was grading the papers I had been trying to grade for three days now, when I see my text pop up on my phone screen. From Ross: I love you Riker. It said. I felt like a high school freshmen who just found out their crush likes them back. On the inside I was all like giddy. On the outside I could tell I was blushing like a girl on Valentine's Day as I smiled like I just won a Grammy. He really is amazing.

I really hope he's okay. My phone lit up again. Can we go out this weekend?:) it read. I smiled again. I'd love that. Also...I love you more.