Chapter 10

Riker's POV

What have you done... You where so quick to sabitoge. You never gave him a chance. What is wrong with you?

Ross' POV

I ran back to my room. I slammed the door. I was breathing heveily. The voices and the screams of m inner self was screaming at me. "Get out!!" I yelled. I sucked up my tears for a moment. I went to my room.  I threw myself on the bed letting my tears flow. I soon cried myself to sleep.
Monday Morning

I drug myself to class. I herd Riker called in a sub. That's the only reason I drug myself outta bed.

I took my seat and opened my book. I review the lesson for the test today. Soon every seat is taken and we hear the door open. The room kept talking knowing Rik- Mr. Lynch wasn't here. I stayed looking on my phone. I stumbled upon selfies we took. I took pictures of him on my photography camera and my computer linked them to my phone. I did like a photo shoot of him because I want to also be a photographer.

He was sitting on a stool with a white background. He was wearing a whiteish oversized sweater with his legs slightly open with his hand extended pulling the sweater over his package while looking away from the camera biting his lip. I hadn't looked at my phone in the longest time so I forgot it was my home screen.

I was ripped from my thoughts, by my phone being ripped from my hand. Along with the 6 front row students who also had there phones out as well. "You've been in my class for 8 months now. You should know." I looked up and saw Riker in a dress shirt and tie with a clear bag of cell phones. "No cell phones." He said and threw it on his desk. "Okay, this test is going to be like uh...a pre benchmark. Don't stress to much over it but take it serious, this is not counting on your final semester grade." He said. He folded up his sleeves half way up his arm and grabbed a file box. "Each test is catered to you are you level. There won't be anything you your test that you don't know." He said and opened the box. "When I call your name come get your test." He said. He called students up acording to the names on the test booklets. He was so sharp and memorized each of our trouble spots. He'd say a little something to each student. "Ross Shor." He said.
(He calls me Mr. Shor because coincidentally we have the same last name.)

I sighed and walked up to him. "I believe you have trouble with the math part?" He looked at me. I nodded. He flipped open my booklet and found a math problem. "Remember don't add the remainder in these types of problems." He said and handed it to me. I sat down and began my test. I put everything into it because I wanted my mind off of everything else. I finished and walled it to him I put it where it was supposed to be and walked to the very frount of his desk. "Can I have my phone?" I asked. "No phones in my class Mr. Shor." He said no even bothering to look up from his treachery work. I sighed and rolled my eyes. "I'm sitting out of the way and the girl next to me is done so are the three behind me." I said. He still didn't look up. "Mr. Shor I don't care for your tone. And my class my rules." He said focused on his work. I sighed and walked to my seat. I played with my pin until class was over. By then he had laid the phones on the floor face down, cases up. I found mine and waited until the room was empty. "Okay. What the hell are we doing."  I asked. He stood from his chair and sighed looking at me. He walked around to the front of his desk and leaned on it with his hands on at his sides on the desk. "This is all up to you. I don't want to over or under step." He said, his head titled. I looked at him. I know he cares. I know he has a love for me. He's told me. He's shown me. I walked to him. I stood straddling his leg. I slid my hand under his tie. The way I did months and months ago. I tilted my head and looked into the depth of his hazel eyes with brown spikes rooting at his slightly dialated pupil. "Can't we just make it go away?" I asked. In the same innocent voice. He flicked his eyes from my left eye to my right for a moment. "I'd honestly love that but..." he said. I looked at him lightly neverous and concerned. "I don't want this to stay a secret." He said.

I slipped my hand under his chin and lifted his head up. "One more semester. That's it." I whispered. Then I leaned down and closed into his lips. I felt the soft viberate from his throat from his light moan. I felt his shoulders fall in relaxation. I raised my opposite hand and slid it across his jaw.

We made out for forever it seemed. It felt like such paradise. His lips felt so warm and soft and perfect against mine. I pulled away and looked around. "I love you." He said. I smiled. "I love you too." I whispered kissing him once more.

Later on we went to my apartment/dorm and just had a movie date with one amazing desert...

~~~~~~~

Little did they know...rumors where beginning to spred about their relationship all over campus.