Chapter 6

Eben's POV:-
I was in my room reading a book when I felt my phone ping. I placed my book on my lap and picked it up to see that Corbyn had texted me. He wanted to meet up. I texted back an okay then put my phone down, grabbing my book again.

Several minutes passed and I heard a knock on my door. I told the person to come on and the principal's assistant, Shawn walked in.

"Mr. Besson requires your presence" he told me.

"Okay. I'll be on my way", I said.

"Actually he wants you to come straight away", he said.

"Fine", I said putting down my book and getting up."Let's go".

I followed him out of the room, locking it behind me.

We made our way towards the principal's office and I entered it with Shawn close behind me.

"Sir. You wanted to see me?", I asked Mr.Besson.

"Yes Eben. Take a seat", Mr.Besson said.

I took a seat on one of the spare chairs and looked at the principal.

"Eben. Meet your apprentice Jonah Marais", the principal said."Jonah. This is Eben, your mentor".

"Hi. Nice to meet you", the boy sitting next to me said, extending out a hand and smiling at me.

"Whatever", I said not shaking his  hand.

I turned towards him and looked at him. He was a tall boy with brown hair and blue eyes.

"Let's go. I'll show you to your room", I said getting up from the chair

He nodded getting up as well and followed me out of the room.

I lead him upstairs to where the rooms were and opened mine heading inside. Mr.Besson had told me that he was going to be staying with me. He followed me inside.

"This is your room and you'll be sharing it with me", I told the boy.

He nodded not saying anything as he looked around the room.

"This is your bed", I said pointing to the other bed which was on the left.

"And that one is mine", I continued pointing towards mine which was on the right.

"Just to make it clear. I am your mentor and I will be showing you around. If you need me you can call me. But I'd prefer if you don't do that", I finished rolling my eyes. I had showing new kids around.

"Thank you", he said smiling at me."And I'll try my best not to annoy you".

"Great", I said my voice filled with sarcasm. I was already hating this and I had to spend the next four months with him. Just Great."You can unpack. I'll be back soon".

"Where are you going?", he asked me suddenly. What the fuck? Why was he asking me?

"None of your business", I answered before walking out of the room.

I started to make my way towards the lunch room where Corbyn, Daniel, London, Christina, Amber and I were meeting. I was already hating today and I hope my best friends and girlfriend would be able to cheer me up.

A/N:- Hi guys. Chapter 6. I hope you like it. And Thank you for reading and Stay Blessed. Love you guys:).