Chapter 10

Nobody's POV:-
Corbyn headed to Daniel's room and softly knocked on the door. It was immediately opened by a smiling Daniel.

"Hey Dude", the younger boy said."Come in".

Corbyn nodded and entered the room.

"So. What's wrong?", Daniel asked.

"Huh? Why would you assume something's wrong?", Corbyn asked startled.

"Seriously Corbs? I've known you since we were babies", Daniel said."So. Tell me what's wrong?".

"Ugh. Find. It's about Jack", he answered.

"Jack? What about him?", Daniel asked.

"Well. I've been feeling this strange energy ever since he came and today it was really strong", Corbyn started and then told him everything that happened today.

"Dude. I don't know what to think of it", Daniel stated."But I do know that you should tell him what you're feeling".

"What? Are you crazy? I can't tell him", Corbyn stated."And besides I'm dating London".

"Okay. Then you just gotta ignore it", Daniel said.

Corbyn sighed and nodded.

"Well. I better get going. Have to study for the test", he said getting up."But thanks Dani".

"Anytime", Daniel said."See you later".

Corbyn waved and exited the room. Daniel sighed and collapsed on the bed. What he hadn't told Corbyn was that he was feeling the same way. Just about Zach. It was confusing to the older boy because his already strong feelings for the younger boy had gotten even stronger and he felt scared.

He lay down on his bed, debating whether to tell Zach or not but decided against it.

The door opened half an hour, revealing Zach on the other side.

"Hi", he said greeting Daniel.

"Hey", he smiled back.

"What ya doing?", the younger asked.

"Nothing. Just about to study", he said smiling back.

"Okay", Zach said sitting down on his bed. He pulled off his shoes and laid down on the bed sighing. His arms tucked under his head.

Daniel sighed and got up, grabbing his book from his bag then sat down on his desk to study. But he couldn't even learn a single word because his mine was racing with thoughts of Zach and they were slowly starting to turn sexual. He shook them off before they could get anymore sexual.

After an hour of studying and being lost in his thoughts, he finally put his book down and lay down on his bed. He glanced at Zach and saw him fast asleep. He looked adorable. Wait. What? Get a hold of yourself Daniel. You can't like him. You don't even he's gay or not, he scolded himself as he shook off his thoughts.

He sighed and closed his eyes. He was tired. He just hoped his feelings for Zach wouldn't be too obvious. He closed his eyes drifting off to sleep, dreaming about Zach.

A/N:- Hi. Chapter 10. I hope you like it. And Thank you for reading. Have a good day or night and Stay Blessed. 😃💞. Love you guys:).