First Day of School

Angel POV

"Ring!Ring!",the alram went off
Uhg,i dont want to get up!!! Is ay to myself while sitting up in the bed.
"Knock!Knock!" My dad said while opening the door
D:are you up sweety
A:yes im up
D:okay well hurry up and get dressed i dont want you to be late for the first day of school.
"i do," i mumbled under my breath
"Huh?" He said whil heading towards the door
"I said i am," while getting up
"Okay well hurry up" he said while closing the door.
I ealked over to the closet and looked inside the boxes. It was very hard to find a decent outfit,but its not like i care. So i just grabbed some baggy joggers and a shirt that says weirdo. i went slowly into the bathroom just to waist some time so i could be late. I walked in the bathroom and turned on the light, i pulled out my make up bag out of the cabinet in the mirror and begin to apply my make up. I put my bottom eyeliner first and then my eye shadow. After i was done with that i pulled out my liquid eye liner and begin to put some on my left eye. I decided to make it wing shaped. As i finished my legt eye i heard the smoke alarm go off. i dropped my eliner bag in the bag and rushed down stairs.
A:whats going on.
D: the bacon gota little over cooked,lol
A:haha dad,also you dont have to say lol just laugh out loud.
D: okay what ever. Im just going to clean this mess up and we'll pick up something to eat on the way. Now go finish getting ready,Because i dont want you to be late.
A:ugghh!! Okay
I walked back up the stairs and into the bathroom. About 5 minutes later I finally finished making my eyeliner even. I then threw on my black boots. I sat on the bed and started to tie the laces. Once finished i looked for my spongebob backpack and started to put a journal and my favorite pen. Followed🐾 by a pack of pencils and some pepper spray. I then sat on the bed and pulled out my diary from under my pillow,then begin to write.
Dear diary,
Today's the day,the day where i go to another stupid school. Hmm i already know how everything is going to go,so i dont got time for making bo friends.I wonder if they have to wear uniform,but i dont give a fuck because im a bad girl. Im bad ass!!!💪
-Angel<3
I throw my diary in my spongebob back pack and head down stairs.
A: im ready dad
D: okay,one second.
I sit down on the stool by the stairs
D: can you go start the truk up while i finish up in here
A: yess
D: thanks.
I walk out the screen door to a bright setting and press the unlock button on yhe jeys. I started the truck up and just sat. I mess around with the radio,and here my favorite song. "Dej loaf-try me"
I turned it up and sung along
"Let a nigga try me,try me, i get his whole mutha fucking family and i aint playing with no body fuck around and ima catch a body
Bitch i got that mac it 40 turn that bitch to some macaroni,tell me how you want it im on it i really mean it ik just not recording"
Bump
"Aaghh,dont do that"i said while open the car door and atempting to hit my dad
D:did i scare you
A:nawwe i dont get scared
D:haha. Okay get in the car so we can go.
We drove for about 5 minutes and stopped at a mc donalds.
He got me a sausage and bicuit with orange juice. About 10 minutes later we arrived at a school. Silent Hill Highschool. It looked diffrent from all the other schools i been to but then again the this town look different from all the other towns I been to. I looked at my dad and said do i have to go.he looked at me and pointed to the car door,that was a signal for me to get out. I got out the car and so did my dad. We walked inside and headed to the main office. I sat in the wait room while my dad went into the principal office.
Dads POV
"So all i need from you is to make everything go smooth, let her get her same classes as usual and make it to where everyone thinks she's a new student." I said to principal maclin.
(The M means principal maclin is speaking)
M: i respect you intirely but i dont unserstand why you brought her back here
D:its complicated.
M:well heres her schedule.
D:okay thanks for all your help,see you around.
I walked out and saw angel sitting in the brown chair. Her face showed so much boredom. I couldnt help but laugh.
D:Well heres your schedule you know what to do from there, and i dont want no trouble,AT ALL.
A: okay!
Angel POV
I looked down at my schedule and seen my room number was 304. I didnt know where that could be found so i asked the assistant that was sitting at the desk.
"Ma'am can you help me."
"Yes,what can i help you with"
"Im new and i need help finding my class"
"Okay let me see your schedule and i will take you there"
I gave her my schedule and she led me down a creepy hallway. First if all it was cold and second you could tell this was a old hallway. There was paint off the walls and water leaking from the ceiling,there were lights flickering off and on. I was just about to scream if something had popped out. I funally came to this class where there were a fee people.
"Hi miss baker, you have a new student her name is angel." The secretary said while pointing to me.
"Well, how lovely. Angel take a seat anywhere. and welcome"
I sat in a seat in the back and pulled out my journal and pen.
"Well hi class its great to see you all back again after break,we have some new students to introduce.lets start with Angel".
I looked ar her and everyone around me. Everybody had their eyes on me.
"Angel your supposed to stand up and introduce yourself,then tell us a little something about yourself."

Is the little angel scared,a girl in the front says
I stood up and looked at everyone who was staring at me then said
"I move around alot with my dad and have been to a dozen of schools, i know how everything going to go,i know how you act towards ne and i know what your thinking. Im not looking for friends or even enemies,and im not trying to get to know anyone. So should do the same to me. Because by the time you relize i exist or that i was here ill have already been gone. So lets just waist the breath."
"Well angel thats good enough,um okay i know im about to mess this name up but is it devir."
"Its devoir(de-vore)"
"Okay sorry,but now its your turn."
"Ring,ring!!" The bell went off
"Okay class dont forget you have a paper due next week" miss baker yelling while students head out the door.
I headed to the hallway when i was approched by devoir.
A:can i help you
D:uhh. Hi. Im devoir.
A: i already said i aint looking for no friends
D: i know but its just a urge for me to know you. I feel like we have met before though.
A: no i neer seen you.
D: you sure.
A: i got to get to class

The day went by fast and trouble free. It wasnt so bad,i guess, but i sont plan on staying. All im doing now is waiting for the dismissal bell. 15 minutes left. (I KNOW I HAVE ALOT OF GRAMMAR ISSUES. BUT BARE WITH ME. ALSO LIKE AND COMMENT.)