The 66. Disastrous Day

Midoriya's whole body was stiff, the hero killer in front of him was staring at him with an undisguised murderous and fierce aura.

But soon, he discovered something was wrong.

Stain stood still just this, still maintaining a standing posture, but he had lost consciousness.

[He......died?]

Midoriya thought in disbelief.

The person who was just using their hoarse voice to express their ideals left...just like this?

Somehow, Midoriya felt like his heart just dropped, with an inexplicable feeling.

After Stain was taken away by the police, he, Todoroki and Iida went to the hospital under the guidance of the police to get treatment.

Iida's arms were both injured, with his left arm's damage being more severe, it may have some long-term damage, but he wanted to use this injury until he became a true hero and did not plan to treat it.

Todoroki's injuries were the lightest, so he should be free to leave in two days.

Midoriya suffered from an arm and leg injury...

'Are you guys stupid?'

A cold indifferent voice sounded out of nowhere.

The three patients in the room were surprised and looked around in alert.

Saiki deactivated his invisibility and appeared in front of the three people.

Seeing him, Midoriya was surprised: "Saiki-san?!"

Iida was also taken aback by Saiki's sudden appearance: "Saiki-san, why are you here..."

Todoroki did not speak, but seemed remembered something and looked at him thoughtfully.

Saiki was still expressionless: 'Because I saw that you were injured after fighting with that noseless man, so I thought I should come over and check...'

[And unexpectedly, both of you actually want to leave your injuries.]

He didn't finish this sentence, but his gaze was stern.

'Long-term damage is not a joke. '

Saiki focused on Iida, who was the most serious and responsible rep, but at this critical moment, he was also the most stubborn.

Iida seeing Saiki's sharp eyes knew he was the one he was referring to.

"It's no problem Saiki-san, I have asked the doctor. It just means that I will have trouble holding a pen or something..."

Saiki didn't let him finish, 'Then what about when you are old?'

Iida couldn't respond, he didn't think that far.

Sensing Saiki's coldness, Midoriya laughed and said: "When we are old, such small injury will probably heal itself..."

[How naive, Midoriya.]

Saiki refuted his delusional childhood friend in his heart.

He has seen too many examples of regret because they were so ignorant when they were young.

'For old injuries, it's very easy for them to worsen.'

Saiki explained.

'Especially when it's raining, it will hurt.'

Nor really understanding Saiki's advice, Midoriya clenched his fists: "I'm not afraid of pain!"

[Is this the problem?!]