0.7

luke

After we had our date, Michael dropped me off at home, kissing me lightly on the cheek with a soft goodbye, leaving me at the door with my hand on my hot cheek, a wide grin on my lips, and a squealing mother looking out the window.

As I went inside my mother bombarded me with questions, in which I ignored, walking straight into my room, and falling happily asleep.

The day before I had barly gotten any sleep, for I was up all night thinking of Michael. MichaelMichaelMichael, was all that filled my mind anymore. It was weird the type of affect he had on me.

Well, since my lack of sleep, I had fallen asleep at work. After a few hours, I was awoken by bright flashes in my face. I jumped up, running my hands quickly through my hair, opening my eyes to see a familar mess of red hair, pushing a phone into my face.

"You look so cute when you sleep, I just had to take a picture!"

Just his words caused me to blush furiously, and I looked down and fiddled with my fingers.

"Do you wanna come over to my place after work?"

My heart sped up and I released a slight squeak as I nodded. He grinned and turned round, walking around the store.

"So how much longer till you get to leave?"

"Well I can leave whenever, but I usually stay for about another hour."

"Why can't you leave now? I love spending time with you; youre interesting."

"I-I-I um.. I can leave now..Let me just change out of uniform"

"Can I watch?"

"Nope."

I closed the door behind me as I heard Michael groan, which caused me to giggle as I changed. Once I was finished, I walked back out, and ran into Michael as he was standing in front of the door.

He just chuckled and grabbed my hand, pulling me out of the gas station.

"Shall we?"