Todoroki?

Aizawa POV
I was walking down the sidewalk on patrol with midnight and out of the corner of my eye I see something move in a alley way.
"What was that?"I said looking towards the alley
"What was what?"asked midnight following my gaze
"Something just moved in the alley"I said
"Well don't just stand there check it out!"Midnight exclaimed
"Fine"I said
I slowly activated my quirk and held onto my capture weapon tightly.I slowly walk towards the alley.As I got closer I hear quiet sobs
"He's *hic*gonna be so mad*hic*Why would momma*hic do that.wheres *hic touya."the mysterious person sobbed
"Is that a kid?"I thought
I was now in the alley way slowly walking towards the crying person.I look towards midnight with a shocked expression and she slowly walks into the alley with me.We finally reached the source of the noise.I stood there shocked looking at the little boy sitting the alley with his feet pulled towards his chest and his head buried in his knees.Midnight and I share a shocked expression.
"Is that todoroki?"Midnight whispered
"I don't know,try using your quick and knocking the kid out"I whispered back
She simply nodded her head and walked towards the crying kid who still hasn't noticed our presence.I covered my mouth so I wouldn't breath it in.she activated her quirk as she put her arm by the little boy.He quickly fell asleep snoring softly.I walked over to the sleeping kid and picked him up so I can get a clear look of the kids face.I put my hand on the kids chin so I could see his face properly .The kid had the same hair that todoroki has but one thing in particular sticks out,the white bandage on his face that covers his left side.