What?!?

Shoto POV
I slowly open my eyes.I realize that I'm getting carried and I start to panic .I try to get out of who ever was carrying me grip but they just tighten their grip on me.I finally look up to see who was carrying me.IT WAS ERASERHEAD.I look over to the person next to them and I see MIDNIGHT.
"WAIT WHAT UF THEY FOUND OUT THE TRUTH"I thought panicking.
I start to kick and squirm in Eraserhead's arms.
"Calm down kid it's okay we aren't going to hurt you"he said calmly while he started stroking my hair in a attempt to calm me down.I start to stop moving but I still have my guard up.I feel my eyes get heavy but I fight to stay awake.I just feel my eyes get heavier and heavier until I finally decide to close them.
Midnight POV
I look over to Aizawa and todoroki only to find todoroki asleep in Aizawa's arms.
"Looks like someone was tired"I say trying to squeeze todoroki to death.
"Oh yeah I guess so"Aizawa responds.
We kept walking until we saw the U.A. gate.We looked at each other and sighed.Aizawa looked at the sleeping kid in his arms and then at me.I knew what he wanted so I just nodded my head.He quickly gave the kid to me.I was staring at todoroki while we just kept on walking.I look up and see the sign 1-A Alliance.
"Well this is gonna be fun I thought

AN///sorry that this so bad I suck at writing