Chapter 1

// 2 years ago.. //
// At the French Conference Hall.. //

"Bonjour! Now we can all witness the conference LIVE on your TV Screens.. Here, we will know the agendas of the Ambassadors and Diplomats from different countries with the Assembly President in order to main the world peace and to fight against the emerging terrorism.." The Reporter narrated.

"So here we go viewers! The most honorable representatives of our country finally arrive here on the conference! As you see, the honorable couple who continuously maintains the unity of France and Philippines also to the other countries, French Ambassador Mr. Gabriel Du Vaullé and Philippine Ambassador to France Mrs. Marcella Hidalgo-Du Vaullé are on the way to their respective seats in the conference.. Furthermore, since the Du Vaullés are finally arrived in the hall, the conference has finally started!" The Reporter added.

// The conference had begun with an exclusive agenda that they all explained it on the hall, further negotiations between the ambassadors, and the strategies in dealing with terrorism.. The meeting continues until a sudden sound of an alarm shakes the entire meeting.. //

"Oh hey? What was that?!" Ambassor #1 asked.

"Kore wa..." Ambassador #2 utterly said.

"That's an alarm.. Hon, it's an alarm.." Gabriel whispered to Marcella.

"An alarm?! It means that... There's a bomb.." Marcella responded.

"Someone has just planted the bomb here in the conference room!!" Marcella shouted.

// Everyone started to stay onguard and evacuate after Marcella shouted but it's too late since at that time, the bomb exploded successfully..//

//After the explosion, the medical officers are all set for the possible casualties, the defense officers are going to make sure that the hall is already to safe to get in so that the Ambassadors, Diplomats, the Assembly President, and Reporters are going to be rescued as safe as they could.. Later on, the officers finally get that timing and trying to rescue them all then go to the nearest hospitals where the medical officers try their best to revive them... //

"So the people inside the hall are all been rescued after the tragic incident. In the recent information, many have survived the incident including Spanish Ambassador Antonio Montenegro and French Ambassador Gabriel Du Vaullé. However, the two are in a deep rest because of the injuries they've got. On the other hand, many people are unfornately died during the bombing and the tragic here is.. That includes the lovely wife of our very own Gabriel Du Vaullé none other than Philippine Ambassador to France Marcella Hidalgo-Du Vaullé.." The Reporter informed everyone.

//Gabriel suffered the physical, mental, and emotional injuries from the bombing itself, the trauma from it, and the most painful of all the sudden death of his wife from the bombing.. He suffered all of these throughout the years.. He's sufferings are too deep and painful enough for him to handle.. As the years goes by, he tries to move on after the tragedy by being a self-pressured and focus on his Diplomatic works.. But in all of these, he still miss his wife and her presence to inspire him and to make him happy every single day which all ends up with tragedy that left an infinite scars all he carries with.. //

// 2 years later.. //

// Tuning up a sad melodies.. //

"It's been two years Hon. The tragedy that separated us without even a single word from each other.. It make me suffered for too long and still.. *touch his heart* it's too painful.. Very painful.." Gabriel summoned with tears at his wife's memorandum.

// Gabriel continues to cry very hard while thinking the memories of him together with his wife after the bombing incident.. Thinking how painful it was, left him a great scars that he carried even until now.. He's suffering continues until someone ring the gate bell.. He certainly wiped his tears out then look on that person waiting for him outside..//

"*climbing downstairs to the main door* Who's that?" Gabriel asked.

// He then look at it through a face recognition device that is used for front gate right at his house.. //

"Oh. It's Antonio!! *Pressed the front gate open*" Gabriel said.

// Gabriel then wait for Antonio outside.. //

"Antonio!!" Gabriel called.

"Hello Gabe!! *shake hands then pats Gabriel's shoulders* how's your day?" Antonio said.

"Same as always.." Gabriel responded.

// Both proceed to the living room.. //

"Okay. Stay here for a while and I'll get you some drinks.." Gabriel said.

"Hmm.. Look Gabe.. It's been two years when the terrorist attack happen.. It gives an unfortunate to all of us especially--" Antonio said.

"Oh please!! Don't make me remember that.." Gabriel said.

"Sorry Gabe.." Antonio apologized.

"Anyways, let's talk our diplomatic status.. What's the blessing continues to rain out there Gabriel?" Antonio asked.

"Hmm.. Fortunately I have tons of flights abroad for the conference and of course, the assembly officers assign me to facilitate the UN Humanitarian and Tourism activities.. Well in this case, I can promote France at all cost so I can be able to create a diplomatic ties between different nations and France." Gabriel answered.

"Wow!! And well.. I'm getting excited with the Diplomatic meeting between France and Spain huh?! Throughout the years these two countries' ties are as close as such because of us Gabe.." Antonio said.

"Too much praise!! *laughs* Anyways, yes! That meeting is totally a worth to wait and uhm.. We will going to make it quite spectacular okay?" Gabriel said.

"Oh sure thing!!" Antonio said.

"By the way, I have to tell you something.. It's a catastrophe anyway.. Will you help me within this?" Gabriel favored.

"Sure thing!! I'm your best adviser so I'm all ears!" Antonio responded.

"Actually Antonio.. While I'm in the middle of this so-called Raining Blessings, I experience a certain pressure in which I reach the time that I can't handle the hectic schedules at all.." Gabriel confessed.

"Hmm.. Gabe.. In that case hmm.. The only advice I can give you that is.. Hire an assistant!" Antonio responded.

"Hire.. What?! I've spend my days and nights all alone and what you only advice to me is to hire an assistant?!" Gabriel madly said.

"Gabe.. Lower down your pride.. You have this pressure already and the expectations from the Assembly officers to you are so high so you badly need someone that can help you on this.. Okay? Follow my advice. Hire an assistant." Antonio responded.

"O--okay.. I'll... Try to.." Gabriel answered with hesitation.

// After a great talks, Antonio decided to go as he have a meetings to attend. Gabriel on the other hand accompany him to the outside of the gate. After that, Gabriel reflects something about their talks earlier that make him realize that Antonio's right and he's plan for now is to hire a deserving assistant who can achieve Gabriel's standards and can help him throughout his hectic works.. //