Chapter 2 : Uniform Issue

A/N: click on the video above to play the music. It might help you enjoy the story💜💜💜 Save Me Piano Version.

After 15 minutes, almost all of the students had already left the school

After 15 minutes, almost all of the students had already left the school. You still haven't see Taehyung walking out of the school. You started to be impatient. Suddenly, you heard footsteps. You looked down and saw a person walking out from the door. You jumped down from the wall and took a closer look. It was Taehyung. You ran towards him and stopped him.

"Hi! Nice to see you again!"you started the conversation.

"What are you doing here. You should be home." He replied.

"Oh my gosh, school has ended, you have no power to control my after school activity." You chuckled. He ignored you and walked off. You stopped him again after he had walked a few steps.

"Wait- where do you live? Can i walk you home?"you asked.

"No. I can walk on my own."

"I can protect you." He ignored you again and walked off. You followed him while he was walking home. He didn't even look at you. Until he arrived his house, you stopped and wait for him to say bye to you. Well of course he didn't. You looked at him as he walked into his mansion.

His house was so big and luxurious. There was a Lamborghini parked outside the mansion. It might be his dad's car. The white wall of the mansion reflects the sun . You looked up to a window and saw the lights turned on. You saw Taehyung in the room putting down his bag. You looked at your watch and it was 5:30 at the afternoon. It was time for you to go home.

You walked back home alone and took your key from your bag. You unlocked the door and turned on the lights. You took off your shoes and your jacket. Suddenly, the lights in your house went out.

"Shit!" You shouted. You forgot to pay the bill for the electricity. That is why your lights went out. You took a torch from your shelf and turned it on. It didn't light up the whole house but you can still see things around you. You took an apple and took a bite on it. That was your dinner. After that, you lied on the floor and closed your eyes. Yep, that's right, you are going to sleep ant six. But you had nothing to do. You covered yourself with your jacket and fell asleep.

"Good night, Taehyung." You sighed.

——————————Magic Time Jump ——————————

The next day

You felt the sunshine through the window and shining on your face. You woke up and packed your bag by putting a water bottle in your bag. You put on your shoes and left the house.

When you arrive school, you were looking into the school to see if there were people checking the uniform. You didn't see anyone so you walked into the school. You quickly walked into your classroom and saw Jackson eating his breakfast. You snatched his bread and took a bite on it.