Chapter 8

Lisa and Jisoo was busy grilling the burgers while me and Rosé pass them some shots.

The maids set up some plates on the wooden table at the garden near the pool. Taking our burgers and our beers we settled on the wooden benches.

We tend to lighten up the mood for obviously Rosé and Jisoo are still not in good terms but act civil to one another and talk only if necessary. If Rosé is not looking I tend to catch Jisoo looking at her with longing in her eyes.

She obviously still care for Rosé then why did they stop seeing each other?

Later that night we settled inside the jacuzzi while still taking shots. Lisa put me on her lap as she and Jisoo are talking things about their recent cases and business. Rosé and I also engaged to small talks without realizing that we're already giggling like fools. Lisa must have notice it and pulled me closer to her chest.

"I think you had enough baby" she whispered on my ear.

"Oh common Lis don't be such a party pooper." Rose said while chugging the bottle of vodka then handing it to me.

"Since when did you guys started drinking the bottle of vodka?" Jisoo asked with scrunched brows.

Rosé shrugged in response and i was about to drink the vodka when Lisa stopped me. Gently pulling it away from my hands.

"Oh no.." i whined.

"Oh yes. Just drink the beer babe." she said handing me a beer making me pout.

Rosé rolled her eyes. "More for me then." And was about to grab the bottle when Jisoo beat her to it and threw the contents on the pavement. "You just wasted a good alcohol." She whined.

"And you two will be completely wasted if you don't stop drinking that." Jisoo said back.

"Fun blockers." Rosé whined making Jisoo roll her eyes in response.

Then an idea pop on my head making me jolt up "Ooh!!! I know! Rosé play the piano!!!" The almost crash on Rosé if Lisa didn't grabbed my arm.

"Easy baby.." she said while stabilizing me making me smile at her and kiss her on the lips.

"I don't like!!! That is making me cry!!" Rosé responded.

"What? Why? But you're very good at itttt." I said. "Commonnnn.... it will help.. didn't it always help before?" Pulling her up.

"Baby be careful.."

"Can you guys just settle down!"

The two older women exclaimed at us.

I successfully pulled Rosé and dragged her towards the living room where our grand piano is located.

Lisa and Jisoo followed us immediately.

Then I pushed her on the chair. "Common Rosé this will always help whenever you're sad."

"But its gonna make me cry and I don't want to cry.." she whined like a baby.

The two older women just settled at the couches and continued drinking their beers not minding our drunk selves.

"I'll sing with you i promise.." i said. I could see sadness and pain passing through her eyes.

"Fine.." she agreed defeatedly.

"Yeayyy" i squealed. "Hey guys she's gonna plaaaayy" informing the two older women. I sat beside Rosé as she started making a melody.

(Cue Lindsey Lohan- Confessions of a broken heart)

It was a sad melody that she used to sing. A message that she badly wanted to tell her parents that end up a song.

Then her angelic voice reigned.

"I wait for the postman to bring me a letter..
I wait for the good Lord to make me feel better..
And I carry the weight of the world on my shoulders..
A family in crisis that only grows older..
Why'd you have to go..
Why'd you have to go......."

"Daughter to father, daughter to father..
I am broken but I am hoping..
Daughter to father, daughter to father
I am crying, a part of me is dying and
These are, these are..
The confessions of a broken heart..."

Anger, pain and sadness mixed in her beautiful voice as she sing the song from her heart.

"Okay that's enough." She said.

"What?! Finish it ..i know after this you'll not be that sad anymore." Encouraging her.

"Okay but hand me a beer first." She said making me get up instantly and grabbed one beer from Lisa and Jisoo's table. Then handed it to her.

Lisa and Jisoo looked surprise. "Told you she's good at it." I said at the two older women.

"She's indeed good." Lisa commented then smiled.

Jisoo just keep staring at my friend like making a hole on her back.

She started playing the piano again and continued singing. I settled beside Lisa who immediately enclosed her arms around my shoulder.

"And I wear all your old clothes; your polo sweater..
I dream of another you the one who would never, never..
Leave me alone to pick up the pieces
A daddy to hold me, that's what I needed.."

"So why'd you have to go
Why'd you have to go
Why'd you have to go.."

"Daughter to father, daughter to father
I don't know you, but I still want to
Daughter to father, daughter to father
Tell me the truth, did you ever love me'.."

"That song.. did she composed it herself?" Jisoo asked.

"Yes.. that's supposed to be a letter for her parents. She didn't have the courage to send it so she made a song instead.." i said. "You know she lived alone since she was 5 years old.. she got only nannies, butlers and drivers around but not her parents. They separated when she was still 5 years old and a year later both of her parents end up remarrying. Since they have a new family to tend to, they just showered Rosé money like that could substitute love.."

"Cause these are, these are
The confessions of a broken heart, of a broken heart....
I love you..
I love you...
I love you...
I, I love you..."

"Daughter to father, daughter to father...
I don't know you, but I still want to..
Daughter to father, daughter to father..
Tell me the truth, did you ever love me'?
Did you ever love me?
These are..
The confessions of a broken heart, oh yea.."

"And I wait for the postman to bring me a letter.."

Then we heard her sniff and suppressions of sob making me immediately get up and hugged her tight.

"Sshhh its okay Rosé I got you.." i said caressing her back. Letting her just pour out the pain that is building up in her heart.

"I told you this will made me cry.." she whined.

"But it felt good after right?"

"It did.." she smiled.

"I told you its not good to hold it all in.."

"I'm really glad i have you in my life Jen .. if I didn't met you maybe I'm long gone by now."

"Silly.. now you don't only have me you got Lisa and even Jisoo.." i said. "Oops.. did i get way too far?"

"No you're just right on track Jen.." Jisoo suddenly interjected making us look back at them. Lisa smiled then nod. Rosé beside me is speechless.

I smiled at Jisoo's declaration maybe someday they will able to settle things down and work it out.

I hope that "someday" is near for i wanted to see my friend happy, in love and being loved.

She deserves more than that.