Chapter 1

Hermione

It was a beautiful day. The last day of vacation. Most importantly I'm going back to Hogwarts for my second year.

I love that place, it felt like my second home. I missed it so much. My friends, Harry, Ron and all the others. They are my family

I was already at the platform 9 3/4 waiting for Harry and Ron, but they weren't there yet.
What happened to them?
I was so curious and lost in my thoughts. Then I found an empty compartment and took a seat beside the window. I was looking at beautiful views. Suddenly I heard a familiar voice. I turned my head and saw a blonde-haired boy

Draco Malfoy

I felt anger while looking at him. I hate him. All those bad things he told my friends hurt really bad. I'm trying not to think about it, but when I see him it's really hard not to.

He looked at me with a rude smile. I gave him a confused look and saw him sitting in front of mem

'Did I allow you to sit here?' I asked and crossed my arms. What was his deal? Why would he even sit with me?

'Did I ask for your premission?' He smirked and looked out of the window. I can't stand this idiot. I rolled my eyes. 'What, is there a problem, Granger?' He said and raised his eyebrows.

'To be honest, yes, there is" I said and he still listened 'Why are you even here? You hate us!'

He opened his mouth to say something, but I cut him off.

'Why do you have a problem with us, I mean muggles, Harry and Ron' he widened his eyes and laughed a little.

'They are idiots and Harry chose the wrong sort.' I looked down at my feet and then back at him with a sad look.

'What is your problem, I mean we didn't do anything to you and you are treating us like trash' he gave me an angry look.

'I just can't stand muggles, I despise them as well as you' and suddenly I lost it. I felt tears in my eyes. How could someone be so cruel?

'If I'm really that bad and you can't stand my presence, why are you sitting here with me? I'm sure your Slytherin buddies are waiting for you.' I said quietly

'Actually, no, they are sitting with other people and there was no place for me, so here I am, so aren't you with Potter and Weasley?' He asked

'None of your business' I said and looked away.

Suddenly we saw Crabbe and Goyle l standing there and looking at us

'Draco, why are you sitting with... Granger?' Crabbe looked at me with disgust.

'There is a place next to us, come on Draco'  Goyle said.

'I thought you came here, because there were no seats left?' I asked curiously.

And everyone went silent. I looked at Draco and he didn't know what to say, he was speechless. Did he want to sit with me more than with Crabbe and Goyle? I don't know what to think about this. I was very confused.

'Come on Draco' Crabbe said and grabbed his hand.

Eventually they were gone.

What just happened? I was still thinking about this situation and then since there was no one besides me in the compartment, I started reading a book.

Eventually I heard screams coming from outside. So I looked out of the window and saw

Harry and Ron?!

Why are they in a flying car?

I started looking at them with shock, but they didn't notice me.

How typical of them. Always getting into trouble. Tradition