Chapter 1 1.Iris-Sws.Cover

I do anything to take my focus off my life. I read, listen to music, sleep, just to avoid my problems. I also put other peoples feelings before mine. I don't know why but i like to avoid my life problems at all costs. Sometimes when i sleep i dream that everything's okay, all right and that nothing is bad, when like seventy percent of my life is a a complete utter mess. School, family, home, hell even my thoughts are messed up. They, my thoughts, get jumbled up in my head to the point I don't even think, i completely shut off my brain from the world. Life is just and evil phase you need to go through to die. I hate my brain I really think It needs to shut up sometimes. Memories are the worst in life because the remind you of a time that was good and that your life will most likely never be that way ever again. The people who've left, left. The people who've died, died. The people who hate, they hate. Life is simple something either goes good or bad. The ups and downs of life are an horrendous complex inevitability, you never know which is going to appear or how it is going to appear. Disappointingly mine consists of mostly downs I hoping for an up sometime soon i guess. Honestly life's a soundtrack of broken hearts that'll never be fixed. And I think this soundtrack is scratched so I'm sorry for the skips in it. This is a soundtrack of broken hearts.