Chapter 4

Yang woke up early the next morning, quietly getting out of bed. She was glad to see Blake still asleep, finally getting a some rest. She looked so peaceful and beautiful. She figured with the quiet, she get some assignments done before Blake got up.

Around 11:00, Blake started to wake up.

"Morning, how you feeling?" asked Yang.

"Better. My head is pounding a bit."

"Need anything, food perhaps?"

"Breakfast sounds nice. Maybe even a shower."

"Well I'll get you your stomach meds, I'll head down to the mess hall and pick you up something to eat while you take a shower."

"Okay."

Yang got up from her desk and grabbed Blake's medicine. She poured it in the small cup.

"You're not gonna give me a hard time about this again are you?"

"No. Doctor Boobs knows best."

Yang laughed and rolled her eyes at Blake's comment, then handed her the medicine. Blake swallowed the cup, again trying to hold down the disgusting taste.

"Still taste like crap?"

"They put way to much sweetener in it to hide the fact it's medicine."

Yang headed out the door to pick up food while Blake got out of bed to get ready for her shower.

"If you need anything, just call me on your scroll," Yang said as she left.

Blake turned the shower on to warm up as she undressed. As she stepped in, the warm water feeling good on her aching muscles, and the steam was helping her clear her headache. She still couldn't get that image out of her head, of Yang as her sexy doctor. Why was she still thinking about it. She actually slept, she's not loopy from her meds. Blake just couldn't stop thinking about this fantasy. She couldn't help herself. Blake was never really sure if she was straight or bi, but she never would have thought she'd end up fantasizing about one of her teammates. She began to squeeze and knee her breast and teasing her nipples. She reached her hand to her crotch, digging her fingers into herself. She couldn't stop picturing her fantasy, thinking of Yang. She massaged her g-spot, over and over. She pictured Yang tickling her ears and neck, gently massaging her stomach, sliding her hand through her cleavage, Yang's fingertips brushing up against her breast. 'Oh miss Belladonna, I know exactly what will make you feel better,' she imaged Yang saying. As she climaxed, her knees buckled and her whole body tensed. She smiled as pleasure ran through her body, she knew she'd shouldn't think about her teammate that way. But what Yang didn't know won't hurt her. She finished washing herself off and enjoyed her shower.

Meanwhile, Yang was in the cafeteria getting food for herself and Blake. She got a bowl of cereal and whole wheat toast for Blake, it wasn't very exciting but it was probably better for her stomach. For her she got nice looking breakfast sandwich. She also picked up a coffee for her and tea for Blake, she'd figure that would make her happy. While getting food, Yang bumped into team JNPR.

"Hey Yang," said Jaune, Pyrrha, and Ren.

"Hey... Doctor Boobs," said Nora in a joking manner.

"NORA, where did you here that!?!" replied Yang.

"From Weiss yesterday," said Nora.

"I'm gonna kill her. I am legitimately going to kill her," Yang said, pinching the bridge of her nose, annoyed at the antics of the ice queen.

"How's Blake doing? Better than last night?" asked Pyrrha.

"Yeah, she said her head was hurting this morning, but at least she finally got some sleep."