Chapter 8

It was 10:30, and Yang has started to wake up. She looked down to see how Blake was doing. But she was gone. Where she go? Yang got up and see if Blake was in the bathroom, but nope. Yang stepped out into the hall to go look for her, but found her walking to the room with breakfast in hand. She had gotten dressed and picked both of them up some food.

"Morning," she said, still feeling bad about what happened last night.

"Morning."

"You okay. Head or stomach hurt?"

"Just my pride."

"Well good. That's what happens when you don't listen to Doctor Boobs."

"I got you food. Coffee and your favorite breakfast sandwich."

"Thank you."

"Yang, I'm really sorry. About last night."

"Do you even really remember last night?"

"Most of it. I remember being an idiot, making you feel bad, and the talk we had in the stairwell."

"You weren't yourself."

"I know, and I'm sorry about taking more of those pills. I just thought it had been long enough and my head hurt so bad."

"Well, next time you'll listen to me."

"I will."

"What made you act that way, all horny and stuff."

Blake thought long and hard, trying to think of something other than 'I was fantasizing about you.'

"My book, my special book. I was reading a really steamy part."

"Really, what was going on?"

"I can't remember," she said, lying through her teeth.

"Well, you were really out of it."

The girls decided change the subject to something less awkward while they ate their breakfast.

"Well, I should go shower," said Blake, finishing her meal.

"You didn't shower already?"

"I just through this on to get food."

Blake head into the bathroom and got ready for a shower. She couldn't help but think about Yang opening up to her last night. Telling her that she's bisexual. It really got Blake thinking. She'd only been with one other person her whole life, and that was a disaster of monumental proportions. Adam was abusive and insane. But Yang was the total opposite. She's kind, caring, fun, beautiful. Maybe she really was bisexual, or at least bi-curious. But on top of that, Yang was still her teammate and closest friend. Asking her out would just complicate things so drastically.

After Blake finished showering, she got dressed and walked into the bedroom. Opening the door, she saw Yang changing.

"Ohh! Sorry," cried Blake.

"No it's fine," said Yang, turning to hide her breast from Blake's vision. "It's like you said, we're roommates, it's bound to happen eventually. Besides, it's just my boobs. It's not like I'm fully naked."

"They are what made you a doctor."

"Can we please drop that nickname."

"I could, but Weiss is a different story."

"Oh no," Yang said shoving her face in her hands.

The two girls got ready as they prepared to head to the courtyard and meet up with Ruby and Weiss.