Chapter 2

Skips to school
----------------
Sara pov
I wake into to school with my head hanging down like usual I kept walking to my locker and then bumped into Cameron out of any one in the whole school it had to be him. "Watch where ur going whore"he says and then his group start laughing. "I'm sorry"I replied. "Shut up bitch" he says back, I try to walk away but Taylor grabs me and puts me I front of there group and start beating me till I almost black out "okay guys she's had enough" cameron says thank god I think to my self one more punch and I would of blacked out.

*Skip to class*
I went to my first class and went to my seat all the way in the back of the class, while I'm walking Nash puts his foot out and I trip. Sorry he says while laughing because the teacher saw him once she turned around he got up and pushed me on the ground I started bleeding a little but I wiped it away with a tissue.Once I got to my seat the classroom door opened and there he was Cameron what is he doing here I thought to myself. "This is our new student Cameron Dallas" Mrs. K said. Great two bullies in the same class as me Nash was enough now Cameron. "Cameron go sit next to Sara in the back" Shit I thought to myself "Sara raise ur hand" I did what my teacher said and as Cameron was walking I saw him smirking and giving me evil looks. He sat down next to me and I moved as far away as possible but he just brought me back next to him. After the bell rang I ran out of class and went into the lunch room.

*skip to lunch*

I went into the lunch line and got my food as I was walking at my table in the back corner of the lunch room I bumped into Nash and he spilled my food on my clothes I ran out of the lunch room and into the bathroom I got my blade out of my purse and rolled up my sleeve that revealed my all bruised up and cut arm I locked the bathroom door and put the cold blade on my skin and cut five times I cleaned up and went to the library because my next class I had Cameron and all friends. I got caught and was forced to go back to class.
*skips to class*

I walked into class and everyone was staring at me I sat right next to Nash and Cameron so that was horrible as I was walking Taylor and Shawn tripped me and Matthew punched me in the stomach and the teacher saw me on the floor and gave me and the rest of the guys detention great just great now I'm stuck in a room all by myself in a room for and hour with only one teacher.

*detention*
I was in a room with Nash Matthew Cameron Taylor Shawn and Carter the teacher was watching us but I had to leave with them so they could beat me up easily. It was time to leave detention ad I started running but they caught up to me Carter grabbed me by the feet and swung me on his shoulder I tried to get away but he kept squeezing me around my waist and it hit I kept wincing and he new it hurt so every time I would try to get away he would squeeze me and I gave up. He threw me on the floor in front of Cameron and the boys. Matthew held my feet and Shawn held my arms they beat me and switched every 2 minutes they beat me for 15 minuets if they hit me one more time I would of blacked out thankfully Cameron stopped them and I thanked him to myself and walked home they followed me home so they know where I live and just walk in because my dad doesn't he would tell them to beat me in front of him and they would

Long chapter I hoped u enjoyed please leave a comment on what you want in the next chapter I might sleep but if I don't I'll update in an hour I love u guys bye 😘😘