FRIEND OR FOE

Friend or Foe
Written by Shafa'atuameera
(Miss Eloquent).

Meet Khuwaila Bint Zhraddin.
A prominent young teenager with alluring beauty meets Arman Ibn Malik, a college tyrant who falls in love with her instantly at first sight.
After few years of intense emotions mixed with love, fear and anxiety, she was able to unravel a dirty secret about him.
Could she really reveal the secret to everyone?
What happens to their relationship thereafter?

Meet Mr Zhraddin Yusuf.
A wealthy business tycoon, he owns A.G Industry,a popular Industry for the manufacture of textiles in Oman (An Arab country).
His daughter Khuwaila means heaven and earth to him, his only source of happiness.
His wife Zuwairriya is a deceit, she does everything within her power to kill him and elope with her childhood lover.

Meet Mrs Zhraddin (Zuwairriya)
A half cast; her mother is an American while her father is an Arab man, she married Mr Zhraddin out of quest for wealth.

Meet Arman Ibn Malik
A strikingly handsome young man in his early twenties, he grew up all by himself without any support which made him to become cold hearted and never believes in love.
How could he possibly fall in love with Khuwaila Bint Zhraddin?

Meet Mr and Mrs Malik Jay
Lovely Arab couple's, Arman's biological parents, they died in a plane crash leaving behind a 3 Months old baby.

OTHER CHARACTERS.....
Miss Aleeyah (Arman's Foster mother).
Siddique,Habib, Adam and Amir (Arman's gangsters).
Amina and Amira(Khuwaila's friends).

To all my readers: Arman and Khuwaila defines the true meaning of love, but then Khuwaila reveals his secret which almost shattered his life into pieces.
What could the secret be?
Will he ever forgive the love of his life?

I thank you all most sincerely for your time and support.
I hope you will enjoy reading my book, till then have some blissful days ahead.