Chapter 1

"Habibaty ant ltyf Jdan, sabahul kayr (Darling you are very cute,good morning)" Malik said to his wife who is sleeping peacefully with a smile tugged on her lips, she seems enjoying how he is combing her long hair with his fingers and caressing her.

"Shukran Jazeela Habibi(Thank you so much darling)" She simply uttered moving into his arms, it took so long before they finally disentangle from each other's grip.

Malik held her hands in attempt to support his 9 months old pregnant wife out of the bed, it took longer than expected before she finally land her swollen legs on the floor.

"OUGHH!! Malik the baby is coming" she screeched, calling him by his name for the first time, ever since they got married for the past 10 years she prefer calling him names like: Baby, habibi, nurul qalb and so on.

"Emergency number, how can we help you?" A fluent voice on the other side of the call uttered."Ibn Jazaz street, house 16, my wife is dying" Malik managed to say in admist sobs, the state of his wife terrified him, his legs tremble in fear, his love for his dearest wife is unconditional.

Doctor! Doctor!How is she? Malik asked puzzled. Dr.Shahzad Ibn Ifrad, a professional gynecologist at General hospital Yemen adjusted the stethoscope on his neck and looked directly into his eyes as if searching for something, his eyes were red and swollen.

"Are you her husband? "he finally asked.
"yes" he said his voice frailing.
"Congratulations, she gave birth to a male child, both the mother and baby are in a good state of health" he said extending his hands for a shake.
"Alhamdulillah bi ni'imatul hayat (Thank God for the gift of life)" Malik said allowing tears to freely run down his cheeks.

"Congratulations sir!" The emergency officers behind him shouted in unison, he thank them whole heartedly and they left, it was an easy birth, everything happened within a hour.

He made his way to the ward where his darling was admitted with mixed feelings of joy and pity, he pitied her because she must have passed through hell before bringing their prince to the world.

"Habibi ana ashtaqat alyka (Darling I missed you)" she said in a low tune, he could not control his tears, he jogged to where she laid down and held her hands tightly.

"Baby I love you and I will love you forever, thank you so much for bringing our prince into existence" he said and kissed her lightly on the lips and cheeks before averting his gaze to the little creature who is lying down peacefully in his cot,"welcome home your Majesty" he said smiling.

"Mr Malik, take good care of them both, make sure she receives all proper medications and mind you, breast milk plays a vital role in the baby's development, it contains all nutrients, Mrs. Malik please try your best " Dr. Shahzad advised.

"I will call him prince Arman" Mr Malik said lifting the baby up, lowering down his arms, he kissed him on the forehead and they got discharged from the hospital.

Relatives and well wishers with Arman's parents welcomed him to the world, the party lasted for 3 days, he was named Arman after his grandfather, the king of Yemen, his father was not made the king because he was the youngest of his brothers.

3 months after the arrival of Arman, his family sets on a trip to Dubai to welcome him once again, they took a morning flight, it was so lovely, Arman was safe in cot but more safer in the arms of his father.

"Fasten your seat belt, there is fire on the plane "the plane attendant announced on a microphone audible enough to everyone's hearing.
Bumbbb!!! the plane crashed down heavily on the ground.
Everyone in the plane died except a baby in a cot, the baby rolled out of the cot and was halted by a tree.

Heart touching chapter😣💔