Airport anxiety

Omniscient

"Hmm In through your nose out through your mouth in through your nose out through your mouth" Nani sits mumbling to herself waiting for her plane to arrive. It never occurred to her how terrified she would be going on this trip until she was actually sitting in the airport.
Nani is an honor student at Paxton university. A Historically Black University founded in 1907 by Eugene and Clora Paxton. She's about to go into the first semester of her sophomore year with a total of 60 credit hours under her belt. Because of her educational success, the opportunity to travel abroad over the summer presented itself in her English composition 2 class. 
Nani's professor, Dr. Myandra Denise Gordon gave her all the information on a 30 day paid summer internship for investigative journalism At Zhou Shen Li university in Shanghai, China. All expenses are taken care of by Paxton university all Nani has to bring is essentials and spending money. At the moment Nani is trying to keep her cool but it's running thin the closer she has to board the plane. "Maybe I'll take a nap since It's about an hour before take-off." Nani tucks her phone in her bra, curls up in her seat, and slowly drifts off into a so-called nap.

———————————
Hi everyone my name is Janae and I've decided I want to write a new story. It's been a while since I've done this so don't get on my head...
Some things in this book are fictional so be aware of that. I hope you guys enjoy it.