Chapter 1

Tears pour down her cheeks. She wanted to cry like a child but she did not want that someone notice her. She was sitting beside a grave in a small forest. She plucked some beautiful pink flowers and beautify the grave. She wiped her tears.
The sun was setting down. She wanted to reach her house safe and sound before the complete sunset.

    She was wearing a black tunic with blue jeans pants. Her hair were tied in a messy bun. She removed dust from her knees and returned her house. She opens the door slowly so that her grandma does not notice her.  "Aria, where were you?", inquired grandma. "Oops !''  Aria whispered. "My beloved grandma, I've told you enormous times that I go for a walk in the garden at this time," she replied while washing her hands.

    She lives with her grandma, a sixty-nine year old lady, who loved her like her own daughter.  "Come here, help me making this soup, I am literally starving right now," said grandma. They prepared the soup and ate well.
"Have you chosen a dress for tomorrow?" inquired grandma.

"No!" 
    "Why are you so lazy, dear!" exclaimed grandma and then added, "You should prepare yourself for tomorrow. It's a new beginning for you. It's your time now." "I will try my best, grandma. " Aria was lost in her thoughts.

    At night, Aria chose a pretty dress for herself so she could not get late for tomorrow. "I am going to sleep, granny!" Aria said loudly. "Ok! sleep well my little angel. "

    She closed the door of her room and sat down near her bed. She was very frustrated and pensive. "I am sick of it! I am sick of my life! I just can't take it any more! I just want my life to end!" she said while tears pour down and wet her cheeks.