Chapter 2

"Wake up, my little bunny!"  "Just five more minutes, please,"  Aria said in undertone. "Get out of your bed or you will be late for your interview," said grandma. She was sleepy but she had to wake up. She got ready and came out of her room for breakfast. She was wearing a white tee embellished with tea pink beads, a blue jeans pant and white sneakers. Her hair were tied in a french braid which completed her look.

      "You look so adorable,my little bunny!"    "Thanks a lot, dear grandmother! Keep me in your prayers. I should leave now," said Aria having a big smile on her face. "Eat your breakfast first. "  "I am already late. I am not hungry right now. I'll eat something from the cafe," Aria said in hurry. She left her house and booked a taxi to reach her destination. She did not want to get late.

         She was going for an interview in a hospital as a first year resident. She had recently graduated from a medical college and got her MBBS degree. At 10 o'clock, she reached Hill crest Hospital. She was a bit surprised to see such a big and beautiful hospital. She entered the hospital through automatic doors. "Woah! Such a great place." she whispered.

         She was really nervous yet excited

         She was really nervous yet excited. She went to the inquiry office and said," Good Morning. I am Aria Vincent. I am here for my job interview as a first year resident." One of the employees took her to the place where interviews were taken. She gave the interview and she was satisfied with her answers.

       As luck would have it, she was selected. She was very happy. They told her that she can join the hospital from the next working day. She left the hospital, stopped a taxi from the wave of her hands.

   She reached home and hugged her grandma with overjoy saying, "Guess what? I am selected, dear grandma!" Grandma enounced, "Are you serious! Oh, what a great news! I am literally very happy for you ! I am proud of you my angel !" while some tears pour down her cheeks.

    " I have made a delicious pudding for you. Wash your hands and then we'll eat it." "Yup!"  said Aria. They ate the pudding and Aria went to her room. She wanted to take some rest as she was very exhausted. Soon she fell asleep like a little baby who is free of worries.