Chapter 4 & 5 synopsis

Chapter4: Mermaid and the darkness flame

The students learn that they are to choose a school activity and Tsukune is having a hard time choosing when he comes across the swimming club with Moka and Hiei, Moka is a bit reluctant to investigate because pure water has a damaging effect on vampires and drains their powers. As Kurumu and Yukari try to garner the most attention through events, Tamao Ichinose, the head of the swim club, tries to isolate Tsukune for herself,Luckily Hiei catches on, and defeats the slanderous mermaid with a single hit from his "Fist of the mortal flame"After Hiei teaches Tamao and the mermaids the error of their ways, Inner Moka reprimands Tsukune for not understanding Outer Moka. Miss Nekonome then recommends the five of them join her News Club, which they agree to, Hiei then ends his day off by going to sleep on the branch he previously slept on last chapter.

Chapter 5: Werewolf, Newspaper club and the darkness flame :

During the first meeting of the Newspaper Club, Hiei and company are introduced to Ginei Morioka, whose superficial charm is to crowd out Tsukune, framing him as the mysterious peeper who's been looking at the girls around school. As Kurumu and Yukari work to illuminate the real culprit and clear Tsukune's name, Moka ponders who Tsukune truly is in her heart, Hiei gives her encouraging words to forever have faith in Tsukune.Gin arrives and tries making a move on Moka, but Yukari and Kurumu arrive as well and point out several flaws in Gin's story, proving he is the culprit. During a battle with Hiei, Ginei shows his true colors and form but finds that his powers do not enable him to outrun and outwit the consequences for his voyeurism and general lecherous conduct, Hiei summons flames from his fist, using his flamethrower, right when Gin bit him on the neck, although he did not sustain any damage.The next day, they put out fliers exposing Gin as the peeping tom and clearing Tsukune's name. Moka kicks Tsukune after he nearly looks up her skirt again and ends up sucking his blood, while Hiei drifted away into the distance, perhaps going to his branch to bask in pure serenity.

So i decided to do summaries for these chapters because i felt as though they were filler, but fret not snow girl and the darkness flame will soon come, Mizore and Hiei will finally meet, will he become reminiscent of his sister Yukina, or will his anger of his mother resurface and call about death? Find out on the next chapter.