A

When morning came again, Y/N woke up to do her quiet routine again like every other morning that she's used to by now.

The silence filled the house while she worked in the kitchen and around the house.

Y/N, quietly sings to herself while she worked but then suddenly a knock came from the door.

Confused, Y/N peep through the fish hole revealing a blonde freckle boy who had his hands in his pocket as he wait for the owner to open the door. Hesitantly, Y/N creak the door open and he turn around to face her.

"Are you Y/N?" He asks surprising her. "I'm a friend of Jisung."

At the mention of his name she open the door with wide eyes.

"You know Jisung?" A sad smile crept upon her face as the boy scratch his neck nervously.

"Uh...yeah?" He reply, not sure of what to say.

"Do you know where he is?" She asks again and he look to behind her but then reverted his eyes again to somewhere else.

"Uh..well," He began, "You see how about you and I catch some drinks or snacks you know and then we'll talk."

Y/N nodded and quickly grab her shoes and left.

"I'm Felix by the way."

The two of them explored the city together as Felix showed her around and tell her some things about Jisung.

Y/N listens in awe as Felix talks about Jisung and what he likes and what he enjoys doing. As they continues to talk and hang out the sun began to set. Felix then send her home, waving by and good night Y/N enter the house the bedroom she slept in.

Drying her hair in front of the mirror before going to bed, Y/N swore she saw a boy with blonde hair in the mirror.

She immediately turns around to check but nobody was there.

"How odd," She said.

"For a second I thought Jisung was here."