○● one ●○

name: skye meadows

name: skye meadows

age: 22 {human years} 136 {actual age}

pronouns: she/her

birthday: march 2nd

species: forest spirit {fairy and elf parents}

sexuality: bisexual {no preference}

relationship status: taken

personality: she's mature, has a habit of things needing to be perfect, and she can be seen as cold hearted. however, once you get to know her, she's honestly one of the most caring people in the world.

backstory: skye was born into a middle class family in the woods of heaven. growing up, that's where she spent most of her time. around the age of 15, she met a female siren, who was also her age. the sirens name was lei. they eventually began dating for a couple months, and it was very healthy, despite lei being unable to leave the water. however, skye thought she needed to be straight, so she broke up with lei. timeskip to a couple years in the future. skye had cut contact with lei because she didnt want to hurt her, and instead she began dating damien, a stupid ghost/zombie/demon hybrid thing. her and damien had a huge conflict and she threw the engagement ring damien had given her into the nearby lake, which alerted lei, who was swimming in the waters. after he had left, she walked over to the lake, only to see lei, but this time, she felt something in her chest, she also felt embarrassed, but calm at the same time.

favourite foods: caesar salad and sunflower seeds.

favourite drinks: water at night time.

likes: water, gardening, her girlfriend, and birds

dislikes: fire, being ridiculed, stupid people, and slang

hobbies: gardening, and spending time near the water

random information:

• she's vegetarian

• she's vaccinated, HOWEVER she'll still use essential oils on the occasion {shes not anti-vax, she just believes that some essential oils are effective}

• she's afraid of fire and chainsaws.

• she doesn't understand jokes, at all

• one of the only times she'll ever shed a tear is when a beloved plant dies.