No matter what

Stans POV 

I was really worried about Kyle. I mean, his mom isn't the best at making rational decisions, so I couldn't help but worry. I just prayed that nothing horrible happens to him. 

Once we got to school, all of the girls kept eyeing me. Well, all of Wendy's friends. The other girls were fangirling and wearing shirts with mine and Kyle's names on it. Everyone else was pretty cool about it, with Tweek and Craig congratulating us along with Kenny and Butters. I guess the competition between "Cutest gay couple" is gonna be pretty tough this year. Anyways, I checked on Kyle between every class to make sure he was okay. I know that no one here has the balls to jump a gay kid, but I'm not taking any chances. Also, he has a lot to do today, I wanted to help him keep his courage. 

He wanted me to come with him while he walked home, but I had to get home, or I'd be in big trouble, and I don't wanna be grounded if my boyfriend might have to live with us. I think that it'd be better if he went alone anyways. It's his mom, so the best person to stand up to her would be her own son right? Wrong. A while after I'd come home, I sat on the couch and watched tv. Not even 10 minutes later, Kyle busts through the door with a bleeding lip and a bruised/burned cheek. He was almost sobbing as he told me what happened. My mom came downstairs, saw Kyle and his bag, and knew what had happened.

"Kyle, are you alright?"

"M-my mom hit me." He cried. It literally broke my heart to see him like that. My mom gave him a bag of frozen pea wrapped in an old rag to use as an ice pack. I grabbed his bags and threw them in my room. He followed me upstairs, and we sat in my bed. I just listened to him rant like it was the most interesting thing I'd ever heard. It kind of was to be honest. I never imagined in my wildest dreams that I'd date and live with Kyle. Kyle Broflovski. My super best friend since preschool, and my super best boyfriend right now. That feels so nice to say. Kyle Broflovski is my boyfriend. I've always like that name too. Just, the way it leaves your mouth, and the way it sounds. It's literally perfect, like him. I hope we go far, I really do. Hopefully, he thinks the same, but for now, I should let him rest. He's had a long day. I can tell he's getting sleepy, so I hold him close and pull the blankets over us. It feels like that night we first kissed all over again. I don't want it to ever change. I want every night with him to feel like this.Perfection.

Authors note

One more to go!! Thanks for sticking around. I didn't intend for this to be so goddamn long. Hope you enjoyed 😊