That Bitch!!

Kyles POV

We watched a movie on Netflix for a while. Well, he did. I preferred watching him instead. Soaking in every detail of his side profile, even though I have it memorized well enough. I have every inch of his body burned into my memory. It's one of the perks of being his Super Best Friend. I get to see him in certain places and situations that most people won't. For example, Wendy has never seen Stan change. Well, not that I know of. I don't want to think about that though. It's not exactly hot to imagine my secret boyfriend fucking my worst enemy.

Speak of the devil, right after I thought that, a certain girl knocked on the door.

"Stan, it's Wendy. Can I come in?"

Stan immediately removed his hand from me and scooted away. I thought he was gonna break up with her. Why is he acting like they're still dating and he's gonna get caught cheating?

"Um, sure Wendy. Also, Kyle's here too." he practically screamed out.

I wasn't even looking at her, and I could tell she was frowning. Her anger literally radiated onto me, like an evil aura.

"Why is he here? Aren't you sick?" she spat as she walked in.

It's not your business bitch! Why are you here? Do you wanna get sick?! God, why did she have to come here?

"Um, his mom is out of town and he's sick too, so he's staying with us." Stan explained nervously. When are you gonna tell her? Or is he stalling because he was never gonna do it in the first place.

"Why are you two in the same bed then?"

At this point, I was fuming. Why is she asking so many goddamn questions? And, when is Stan gonna break up with her? Or, do I have to do it?

I cleared my throat, then spoke before Stan could,

"Listen Bitch. To put it simply, I'm taking your man. It's nothing personal, he's just happier with someone who won't cheat on him every other week. Right Stanny-poo?"

I might have overdone it a little, but who cares? Screw her anyways. The look of absolute horror on her face was priceless. She turned to Stan to see if I was lying, only to see him look away and nod. Why is he feeling bad? Isn't this what he wanted?

I saw tears in her eyes and almost felt bad for her. Almost.

"You idiot Stan! You're so selfish! I'm telling everyone that you two are gay, and that you cheated on me Stan!" She yelled before running out. I rolled my eyes, but I looked to Stan and saw him looking guilty.

"Hey, it's okay Stan. This is what you said you wanted, right?" I asked reassuringly.

"Yeah, and it still is, but I can't help but feel bad for her. Imagine the kid you've loved since fourth grade, leaving you for his best friend. Sure, she's made mistakes and done things she regrets, but she doesn't deserve that kind of break-up. She's a nice girl. She's right, I'm being selfish. I'm only thinking about myself, and not about her feelings."

Poor Stan. She's got him believing that garbage.

"Stan, it's not selfish to want to be happy. That's called 'looking out for yourself' and you should do it more often. Also, that 'not thinking about her feelings' thing is bullshit. You just told me that you feel bad and you were imagining yourself in her shoes. You're a good guy Stan, and besides, it's okay to be a bit selfish sometimes."

He smiled at me, with that sincere smile I've always loved. I usually only see it when he's upset and I just cheered him up, so it makes me all happy and fluttery inside to see it. I can't help myself. I pounced forward and captured his lips with mine. He immediately kissed back and we just made out for a while, until a small knock was heard on the door.