Skaters

It's been a day since I got that call from teo.

Carter has cheered me up since then and right at this moment we are walking to the park together.

"Hey carter?" I ask

"Yeah?" He replies.

"You wanna go and get some Ht chocolate when we get to the park?" I said.

"Sure, but I'm buying." he said smirking starting the little game we always play about who's buying what.

I just smile back.

He walk into the park were they have already set up the Christmas tree in the middle of the park.

"I want mine with whipped cream!" I said as we walk past the skating oval to the hot chocolate booth.

Carter leads me to a bench over looking the people skating and I sit and wait for him to get the hot chocolate.

I look at all the faces of the people who are skating.

Suddenly one face catches my eye.

I couldn't see the face in full view since I was over looking it and the two of them were moving quite fast.

I thought I knew that face. From what I could see it was a man dancing ( and kissing ) a lady who also seemed familiar.

The two faces finally came into clear view and what I saw was clearly not to be seen by my eyes.

"Want your hot cocoa?" Carter said handing me my hot chocolate.

"Y- yeah." I said taking from him.

He sat down next to me as I continued to watch the couple in disbelief.

"Whatcha looking at?" Carter asked trying to see what I was looking at.

"I'm looking at that." I said pointing to the two peoples who's names are Trika and Teo.

Who should be in Ireland.....