004

Peter Parker is weird

Peter Parker is weird. There, I said it. I'm reporting this not so shocking news during lunch because I have nothing better to do besides observing everything. Sitting with Peyton and his friends isn't all too bad, but they're so annoying. I hate freshmen.

Liz and Betty are putting up a banner for homecoming. I didn't even think about homecoming. I went last year and it was kind of boring. Actually, the only thing entertaining about that night was the dance battle that just randomly emerged in the middle of the dance floor. There was so much screaming I couldn't tell who won. Actually, I still don't know who won.

Maybe I could give homecoming another try this year. I mean, it's worth a shot, right? You're probably not the type to go to homecoming, but I'm not exactly the type either. I just go to dances cause my parents force me to, but now that Peyton is in high school I'm kind of stuck watching over him. I worry about the kid no matter how annoying he gets.

Here we go, Peter and his dorky best friend are staring at Liz. Not like the way I stare, it's like that admiring from afar kind of thing. Yikes. Hope you're not heartbroken. Well, that would only happen if you had a crush on Peter.

As I observe though, I don't think you do, at least that's what I'm hoping. "You guys are losers" doesn't scream crush to me. But then again, I don't understand straight people.

Why do I continue to hope that you're only watching him because you're suspicious of him? I mean, I'm pretty suspicious of him too. Maybe I'm just reaching onto false hope.

You claim that you don't have any friends? Does the decathlon not count? I don't really have any friends either. Friends haven't been my thing in a very long time, especially since I went from he to she. I'm not trying to ask for sympathy of anything, I'm just stating the truth. It gets lonely if I'm being honest, but I manage.

Maybe we could be lonely together. I wouldn't mind.