Amoura 2

'I have to do something. Come on come on come on!' He was still thinking when ladybug's earrings beeped. 'oh no! she will transform soon. I must take her to a safe place where no one will see her in her civilian form. Yes! I know of a place. At Marinette's! I know she will never say no!"

He brings an unconscious ladybug unknowingly to her own house. "Hello! Any one in here? no one. I must go in." he opens the door and goes to Marinette's room placing Ladybug on her bed when she detransforms. 'she told me not to reveal.' he looked away and went to her kitchen to bring something for her kwami. He got a small muffin and carefully without seeing, slid it into the room. After some time, Tikki came out. She said, "Thank You Cat noir. But now we must do something. Break the spell and bring ladybug into consciousness." "I don't think its that simple Tikki she doesn't love me and if something bad happens I wouldn't be able to forgive myself..", said Cat Noir. "But at least we can try!" "Ok Tikki. I'll do it. Then first I'll enter her room without seeing her. Plagg will blindfold me and you blindfold her. Then I'll k-kiss her. Okay?" "Yes, Adrien."

Adrien detransformed and cautiously entered her room. Plagg blind-folded him and Tikki did it with her. Adrien slowly approached her and his lips touched hers. Beautiful sparkles filled the room and Marinette slowly came into consciousness. But finding herself blindfolded her started screaming. "Ladybug, Ladybug! Its me Cat Noir. Don't scream.". The previously sleeping bug said, " Cat Noir! What's happening?" " I'll tell you all about it m'lady. First I'll go out of the room and then Tikki will unfold this cloth and then transform and come out of this room. I'll meet you there."

Marinette tried to remember what happened. All she could remember was being hit by the akuma and next totally BLANK . But then also she trusted Cat Noir and did as instructed. She came and saw a recognisable black cat. With happiness glimmering in his eyes, he said,"M'lady you're back!" and hugged his love. Now he knew that he and ladybug are totally soulmates but he didn't want to tell her about that. He knew if he told her she will loose her concentration and the situation could be worse. So he thought he'll talk about it later.

"What happened to me Cat Noir?", said a confused bug. "You went unconscious m'lady but now that you're purr-fect we may defeat the Akuma."." You're right kitty.", next she glided through the sky and said," lucky charm!" she got a cloth handkerchief. She then threw it to Cat Noir and he tied it around her eyes. Amoura shrieked," What are you doing?" Ladybug took out her ring and broke it to pieces. "NOOO!", said Amoura transforming back to Juleka. A black butterfly came out and Ladybug cleansed it back to a white one. She said," Miraculous Ladybug" and everything turned back to normal.

"Cat, I need to talk to you. Stay at the Eiffel Tower at 8 pm.", said Ladybug. "I can wait for you to eternity m'lady!", said Cat Noir. Ladybug smiled and took Juleka back home.

*At Juleka's house....*

"Juleka you're back! I love you sis.", said her brother and hugged her. " Thank you Luka and sorry for the foolishness I showed before. I need to apologise to someone else too...."

SO, DID YOU ENJOY? Sorry for being so late. But I assure you that you will surely enjoy the next chapters.