Truth and Dare level 3

It was the beautiful night as the beautiful ladybug jumped from roof to roof to reach the Eiffel Tower in which her cat was waiting for her. She was curious to know what happened when she was unconscious, how Cat Noir waked her up and all those things. 

"Hey Cat Noir!", She said. "Hey m'lady!", her kitty replied. "I just can't remember what happened today." On hearing this a light shade of red marked his cheeks. He still remembered THAT. "umm... sorry m'lady. I can't tell it now. I will do at the right time.", and then he left. She smiled, "I trust you Cat Noir." and she went to her house where Alya, Nino and Adrien were waiting for her to start the last level of truth and dare.

*At Marinette's*

"Hey girl!", said Alya, "So since Marinette's arrived, we can continue. This is the final level of truth and dare! Do you three agree to play it cause its gonna be hard; sometimes even dirty..." all the others agreed. "There will be only two truths for each one of us. I'm starting.." she took out a small bottle from her bag and spun it . It landed on Alya. Marinette smirked and said, "truth or dare Alya?".

"Dare"

"I dare you to kiss Nino for 2 minutes without stopping.", said Marinette. Nino blushed "Okay, here goes nothing...", saying this she did the dare.

Next came Nino from Adrien.

"Adrien truth or dare?", Said Nino

"Umm.... Truth.", The blonde replied

"Tell me one of your secrets."

"Ok. I love someone."

"Who?"

"There was only one question, Nino!"

The bottle was spun again. Again Nino from Adrien. Nino snickered, "Now I'll not leave you dude. Truth or dare?"

"Dare"

"You have to give a hint of the girl you like. One everyday starting from today."

"Ok. The girl I like has.. Blue eyes.", Said the blonde with a tint of pink in his cheeks. Alya whispered as only Marinette could hear, "see? It's pointing towards you..." Marinette replied in the same tone,"How can it be Alya? Besides many girls have blue eyes. Even Chloe does!" "Suit yourself girl.", shrugged Alya. 

The bottle spun again. Alya from Marinette. "Marinette, truth or dare??". The whole time Marinette was lost in her thoughts. "MARINETTE! Helloooooo?" 

"Huh! Yes Alya I'm here! Dare. I choose dare.", Marinette said. Alya whispered in her ear, "Make Adrien flushed by doing something while you two go to sleep and click a photo of it to show me tomorrow." Marinette whispered back,"you're so gonna pay for this Alya". Alya smirked.

The bottle spun again. Adrien from Nino. "Truth or dare nino??", Adrien asked.   "Dare" replied Nino. Adrien snickered. "I dare you to bite Alya's ear and say I love you" Nino did the same. Marinette even took a photo of them and said, "Awe! Sooo adorable!"

Next came Alya from Marinette. "Marinette truth or dare?" "Umm.. truth." "Tell me 10 things you like about Adrien.", On hearing this a slight shade of red marked Adrien's cheeks.

"Well, Adrien is a kind and wonderful person at heart. Besides that he is also helpful, smart, funny and always has a smile on his face even if his life has its ups and downs. He always sees the positive side of things and is good to everyone. He respects others' opinion and is open minded for advice. For me, he is one of my very best friends...",said Marinette. Alya whispered, "Girl you didn't stutter!!""yeah... I can't believe it..." , Replied Marinette

Meanwhile, Adrien was filled with admiration. No one has ever said things like this before. He had no idea Marinette had an opinion like that for him. She was such a nice girl. 

Next Adrien from Marinette. "Truth or dare" Marinette replied,"Dare" "Show me the hottest thing you've ever made." Alya said,"Nice one Adrien!" "Ok.. h-here you go...

"Wow girl! a cat themed bikini! I LOVE it!!",said Alya

"Wow girl! a cat themed bikini! I LOVE it!!",said Alya. "Yes dudette this things great, you've got some talent!", Nino said. As Adrien saw it, he felt his face go ablaze with only his hands to hide his blush.

"Ok, my turn", said Alya. This time Marinette was sure she was gonna do something cringy about her and Adrien. "Adrien, truth or dare?"

"Umm.. dare.", Said the blonde. "Bite Marinette's neck.",Alya said with a smirk. Marinette who was drinking some of the juice she brought choked and surprised, she said, "WAIT, WHAT?"

"Yes and if you don't do it you'll be out of the game"

Adrien too was surprised by the sudden change in the game, "Alya can we do something else?" Alya said acting frustrated,"no excuses Mr Agreste. DO IT NOW!". "Marinette do you want it?", Said Adrien. "I don't know..", by her tone she was hesitating, she said, "Ok, I'll do it"

Adrien came closer and closer to Marinette's neck. Everytime he was getting closer, a new and darker shade of red marked both of their cheeks. Delicately he touched her neck with his teeth. The moment was undeniably cute and Nino and Alya watched it with awe. As it was done, he got away. "Ok guys it's already 12 o clock. I think we should sleep now"

"Okay, but Marinette and I have some girl talk to do-" "D-do we?", Marinette said, completely flustered. "Yes! We'll come later..", said Alya.

So guys did you like this chapter?? Sorry for being so late in publishing it. Hope you like it as much as I did.