Chapter 9

Ashton Collins' POV.

"Okay. That's what you want. Now all I want is to break our friendship and stay away from me from now on." She said as she stand up. what? She wanted to break our friendship? No! Okay, I'll apologize to Victoria. I'll swear, cause I don't want to stay away from her.

"Okay, if that's what you wanted." I'll paused because I saw her eyes with a tear. Why. I'm not done yet!

She's about to turn around but I banned her. "If you wanted me to apologize to her, I'll do it. But promise me you'll take back what you said about breaking our friendship and me staying away from you. Please." I said. As she turn around to face me and smile. And sit again next to me. Thank God.

"Okay. I'm now taking it back." She said as she punch me on my shoulder. Then I messed up with her hair. Okay. We're now okay. But I need to assure myself with that.

"Promise?" I said.

"Promise." she said as she get my right hand and intertwined it whith her. Then she released it.

Kendall Williams' POV.

"Promise?" He asked, assuring himself.

"Promise." I assured him as I get his right hand and intertwined it with mine. Massive hands to my tiny ones. "Okay, now that you're sure enough, can I go inside our house now and get a shower? Cause we're now soaking on our sweats. We still have tomorrow and remember, you still have to treat me on Starbucks." I said as I smile at him.

"Oh, okay. I'll walk you to your door then." He said. Our door was almost 7 steps away from our position right now then he said he still would walk me. Awe.

"My door's almost in front of us-" he cut me off.

"Sshh, I'll just walk you." He stand as he offered his hand to help me stand. Again. Ofcourse I accepted it.

He walked me and opened the door for me. He smile before finally leave.

"How gentleman was your man huh." My dad said as I close the door. Mum and my dad was on our couch. Dad's arm were around mum's shoulder. They're so sweet. And I love that. Ofcourse.

"He's not my man dad." I said blushing but it's true, he's not my man.

"Yet." My mum added. "Guys, I'll just check what I'm cooking." Mum said as she got up from the couch.

"Okay, I'll jus go upstairs and take a bath cause my sweat was soaking on my shirt." I said as I turn around and go upstairs to my room.

I immediately go to my bathroom and do my routine in taking a bath. Shampooing, soaping, last rinse, brushing my teeth then go out then get dressed.

I just wore my very large brown t-shirt almost covering my hips awmd my grey shorts. Then comb my hair then let it dry into the air then go down stairs to eat. I almost smell the food. It smells like chicken curry. Now I'm excited to eat!

"Dinner's ready! C'mom guys sit now." Mum said.

"I bet that's chicken curry." I said.

"Yeah you're right." Mum said as we all sat on our chairs. We started to eat. I guess before I confess my feelings to Ashton, I guess I should consult my parents first before anything else.

"Mum, dad?" I said as they both jerkef their head to me. "Can I talk to you?" I asked. Then they both nod signalling me to continue. "What if I said, I already liked a guy and I'm starting to love him even we only spended our time for a very short period of time." I said. Oh my God! Now I'm getting nervous. "Is it okay for you? Dad? Mum?" I asked nervously. We almost finished eating. Great! We can talk!