Chapter 5

Kendall Williams' POV.

"If anyone try to bully her,I can make your life a living hell." It continues echoing in my mind.

Oh Crap! My next class! Fuck! I'm gonna be late!

"I need to go, my next class starts now. I'm gonna be late!" I said as I put my books in my bag immediateley. I noticed that Victoria and friends are not anywhere to see, and also the other students. Were the only two are in the hallway.

"Hey, what's your next class?" I asked him as we walked down the hallway towards the English class.

"English, it's said to my new schedule." Oh, he's at my next class.

"Oh, your in my next class."

I said as we continue to walk untill we reach the English class.

"Great-" Ashton was cut off by the teacher as he opened the door.

"You two! At the detension after class for being late!" The teacher yelled at us. What! Detension?! My parents would get my lisense and my car keys! Nooo! And my parents they will be mad at me! No, no, no! This can't be! I don't want my parents to be mad at me. It's all my fault! My thoughts got interrupted because Ashton spoket at the teacher.

"No, ma'am, give us a chance. It's my fault that's why we came late. Don't give her a detension please. I can replace her, even if it's how many hours. Please?" Ashton begged. Why is he doing this? As if he read my thoughts about my parents when they knew my very first detension in my whole life.

"I'm sorry mister but we need to follow the school rules. You two will have a detension after class, but first, you need to come in to attend your class and the others. After this class, I'll give you your detension slips. Do you two understand me?" The teacher/Ms. Cantwell explained and we both noded as she let us in.

I sitted at the back of the class and Ashton sat next to my chair.

"I'm so sorry, this is my fault, I'm sorry." Ashton kept saying sorry in a low voice so no one can hear him but me. This is not his fault.

"It's okay." I faked a smile to show him it's okay even if it's not, because I can't stay a second if my parents got mad at me. I can't, I just can't. I love them so much.

"I'm still so sorry." Ashton once said sorry.

"Yeah, yeah it's okay." I said. Even if its really not.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

All of my classes was done, and I'm here now in front of the detension room, holding my detension slip and Ashton was next to me.

He opened up the door for me and we came in and saw Miss Anderson. The teacher assigned in this detension room.

"Hey, you two come, take your seat." Miss Anderson said and we both take our seat. Ashton was still next to me, as usual. "Heard about you two being late, so you'll be staying here for one and a half hour." She added.

The room filled with silence untill Ms. Anderson spoke up again. "Um, guys?" We both look at her. "Can I trust you in this?" She said then continue. "I have a meeting in 2 hours and I have to go now. I'll lock the door and I'll just assign someone to unlock it after your time is out, okay?" She explained and we both noded. Then she finally leave.

Then my phone rang for having a new text message. I unlocked it and saw that it's from dad. My heart beat goes fast and I got nervous because I'm sure the school already told my dad about my detension.

From Dad:
'KEN, GO HOME AFTER THAT DETENSION, WE NEED TO TALK.'

Great. Now I know what this day will end up. I will end up this day with my parents was mad at me because of this detension.