Part 13.

You go downstairs to the basement and on knock on Mattia's door and you here him punch the wall.

M: go away mom.
he said while his voiced trembled.

Y/N POV
I know he didn't mean what he did i know he regrets , and i know he will never that stupid shit again but I dont know what his real intentions were when he cheated.
END OF POV

Y/N: Mattia its me Y/N
he opened the door and you saw him the wrong state of mind. his knuckles where bloody from punching the walls tears flowing down his cheek.
M: look im so sorry  i didnt mean it i thought it was you i felt like i was hallucinating but once i heard your voice i quickly realized it wasn't the love of my life but i hurt the love of my life in the stupidest way i wish i could go back were none of this happened. I hate myself I just wanna kill myself.
Y/N: hey hey you are way stronger then that and dont say you want to kill yourself and its not your fault this happened.
M: what do you mean it wasnt i was the stupid jerk to fall for Cynthia's tricks. How this doesnt make since it is my fault and always will and i cant change it no matter how bad i want to.
Y/N: MATTIA! calm down ok Cynthia drugged you i have the footage can you also tell me your side.
M: Ok. he took a deep breath
So when i left the room I saw cynthia sitting on the counter and i didn't pay attention but she kept looking at me and i told her something then i threw the soda bottle but when i got my drink it tasted odd but i didnt think much of it. Then it felt like I was looking at you after somewhile i swear i thought it was you it looked so real and she started whispering something which turned me on and we went to the bedroom upstairs.
Y/N: i understand mattia it's not your fault and im gonna forgive you since its not your fault but when we go back to school i swear im beating that bitch up.

M: she deserves it and its gonna make me feel guilty that i hurt you but what are ?
Y/N: at the moment i just wanna be friends its alot of things to process and if we ever get back together its gonna be alot to gain my trust back.uh im came with Ale and we told the boys we would be back home right away so i should get going.
M: oh well can you tell Ale that i wanna talk to him later to apologize.
Y/N: yeah i'll let him know bye...

You left and got to the car

Ale: so how did it go
Y/N: it went alright i guess we're just friends and i forgive him but he wants to talk to you
Ale: oh...
Ale puts his eyes on the road and started driving. The whole car ride it was silent so got on your phone and watched tiktoks.
Y/N: WE'REEEE BACKKK!!
every1: okkkkkkk!
Y/N: im guessing y'all want to know what happened since i trust you guys I will tell y'all. Ok so me and Mattia are cool and we are just friends for now nothing else.
Alv: awwww ive been wanting to hear something good come out of this day.
K: and if he ever hurts my bestfriend again I will beat his ass
Y/N: omg chill Olaf you ain't gonna do shit he's hella tall compared to you.
you giggled

K: who?
Y/N: what?
K: who tf asked ?
Y/N: ugh stop being such a bitch Andrea come get your man
Roshan: damn and you had sex with  mattia yesterday only the next day to cheat
Y/N: ROSHAUN! who tf told you that and when he cheated those were not his intentions i really dont like to talk about the situation
Roshaun: sorry
Y/N: dont worry rat fuck its fine but anways how tf did you know about yesterday with me and Mattia?
R: because he told us idiot
Y/N: omgg why all of y'all thats too much info
Ale: too bad its apart of bro code we tell each other everything.
R: periodt pooh
Y/N: y'all are so weird omg who wants ice cream
every1: meeee!!!1

y'all went to the kitchen and grbbed the ice cream and each made icecream cones.

This chapter was hella short😭