2

I ate up my breakfast.

And I also didn't forget to make one for Mom.

As I was on my way to the front door, ready to leave, I saw Mom at her room still sleeping.

"Another tough day isn't it.." I said as I was standing in front of her.

She's still wearing her office suit.She must've been so tired from all that stuff she did.

I understand that she's doing this for the both of us but she's just so over working. She didn't even have time for me and for herself.

I pulled up her blanket as I sat slowly beside her.

"I'll be going mom.." I said gently, trying not to disturb her as I kissed her forehead.

I smiled as I started walking my way outside.

Our school was near from our house so I just walked through there.

time skips>>

It's lunch time.

"Come on Y/n!"

Sihyeon, my friend called out as she waits for me outside.

"Coming!"

I went to her as she starts to bring the topic about the near vacation.

"Wow~time is really running fast. Vacation is already waving~"

She happily said as I giggled a bit.

-At the cafeteria-

"So,what's your plan for this year's vacation Y/n?" she suddenly asked.
"Hmm..I really hope Mom and I will go back at our hometown."I said as we continued eating.

I really don't know if we will be able to spend our vacation there 'cause Mom would probably say no because she's too busy.

Just like the past few years.I keep on trying to convince her but her business is always her excuse.

If only I can go there by my own but she will surely don't let me because she'd be worried for me.

"Oh..your Mom still don't have time isn't it.."
"Hmm.." I nod.
"Try to convince her by doing something nice.Like cleaning your house or something.." Sihyeon suggested.
"Do you think it'd work?"

She nodded.

We both finished our lunches as we went back to our next class.