Rising up

(King Ghidora pov)

Everything was going according to plan. I'm the king of the monsters, Mothra will become my Queen and my mate, Godzilla will be killed when he comes for her.

Gigan: King Ghidora, Kiryu is almost Ready with the generator. But I'm curious why do you need it?

King Ghidora: well when Kiryu has finished all the power in the city will go to it and when I absorb its electricity then I will be unstoppable.

I walked to Kiryu who was working with the main power grid.

Kiryu: I'm done. All you need to do is bite this pole and all the electricity in this City will be yours.

Kiryu walked away and walked past The cage Mothra was in.

Mothra: how could you do this Kiryu, Godzilla is your brother

Kiryu didn't say a word

Gigan: King Ghidora. I'm not sure if Kiryu will stay on our side.

King Ghidora:  Oh I know he will betray us that's why when he does I will kill him.

Kiryu came running to us

Kiryu: King Ghidora. Godzilla is here!

Ghidora: hahaha perfect.

(Godzilla pov)

As I emerged from the water I saw all of the destruction that was around me. Ghidora then dropped a few hundred yards away from me

King Ghidora: you came sooner than I expected.

Godzilla: let Mothra go or else.

King Ghidora: or else what.

Head Ripper suddenly flew down behind Ghidora.

Head Ripper: or else I'm going to rip off every one of your heads.

Ghidora hit Head Ripper with his left Head sending him flying back. He crashed next to the cage Mothra was trapped in. Head Ripper gave me a thumbs up and sneakily started breaking the cage while I kept Ghidora busy.

I charged up to me Atomic breath and blasted Ghidora.

King Ghidora: you are going to regret that.

Ghidora shot his gravity beams at me I walked over to Ghidora using my arm to shield my face, once I got close enough I tripped Ghidora overusing my tail I turned around and smacked him with my tail.

(Meanwhile)
(Head Ripper pov)

I was trying my best yo break the cage as quietly as possible.

Mothra: Head Ripper you look different. New hair cut.

Head Ripper: hehe, I don't even have hair I'm a giant Jaeger.

I had almost finished when some missiles hit me which caused me to fall down, I got back up and turned my head and saw that Gigan and Kiryu were standing there.

Head Ripper: crap.

Kiryu: what do you think you're doing.

I quickly removed the last bit of the cage wall then Gigan shot one of his hooks at me and pulled me towards them. I used my thrusters to flew into the sky, Lifting Gigan up into the sky I then flew down towards Gigan and punched him in the face.

Gigan came crashing to the ground
I unhooked his hook and threw it at him Kiryu came running towards me I fire some rockets at him and then I stabbed him in the leg and tripped him over with my leg.