7

The next day was Sunday . I woke up with a terrible headache then events of last night came back flooding in my mind . I thought I would loose it for some time. Then it clicked maybe this is what Dan wanted to tell me . I decided to be the nice person I am and go to his house to congratulate him . In no time I was at his door step I rang his bell and none other than his cousin answered. Well you can tell by the way I'm saying this  that I don't like her at all she's the one who once got me into trouble . Long story anyways back to reality. She stood there with a big smile I thought she would end up with wrinkles.
"Hie Shally I missed you ." She said and giving me a hug .
" H.. ie " I said back . She opened the door more wider so I can fit in . Like I'm really slim sooow that showed me she still hated me. When I got there I saw him the Greek God - opps I mean Dan . He came to me and hugged me . I was happy to be finally in his lovely arms he pulled away and I was left in coldness I missed his touch. He led me to his room and he locked it . We sat in his bed and said nothing until he said something.
" I like you " I was taken aback by his words i stayed silent for sometime and I think this made him nervous. The boy I have had a crush on finally likes meee.
" I'm sorry Shawe I wasn't supposed to say that it was -" I quickly brought my lips to his . He was surprised at first until he kissed back . Our lips moved in sinc . He bit on my bottom lip asking for permission . I opened my mouth and soon our tongues where dancing  in our mouths . It felt Soo good . We pulled away so that we could get some air
" I've always wanted to do that but I had no courage ." I burst into laughter. Dan a person who has no courage hell noo his always tough and all I can't believe he was shy .
" I'm sorry it's kinda funny." I said and he smiled I saw that twinkle in his eyes until he looked at me and said something that sounded like music to my ears.
" Shalina " Ohh God I felt like I was tied under his spell.
" Yàah" I said back
" Can you be my um ." He said putting his fingers through his hair it was cute  . He looked soow adorable when he was shy.
" Don't be shy Dan just say it ." I assured him
" Shalina can you please be my girlfriend . " All the things around me stopped I thought time had stopped I couldn't believe what he had said . I nodded.
" Yes , yes , yes " I said whilst planting kisses all over his face .
But then I remembered what Zach told me  .
" Wait Zach said you had a girlfriend what was he talking about." I said folding my arms over my chest.
" I guess he saw me with Bell and thought she was my girlfriend friend because there's only one woman I love. " He said and I kinda felt jealous of the woman.
" Whose that " I wisper- yell he chuckled and came over to me . I pouted and he kissed my pouting lips .
" Only you babe . Only you " I was happy that he loves me although he didn't say the three magic words and he called me babe . We made out and watched movies then I had to go back home .
My mom wasn't there soow I was safe . Dan left me by the door step before he left I tugged on his shirt and pulled him in we pulled away at the same time gasping for air . His such a good kisser he left and went to his house which was just around the corner I ran in the house and straight for my room tommorow was school so I had to be prepared . I slept early for tommorow and had a good night with no drama since my cousins went back to their house .