14

I woke up with the slightest head ache . I tried rubbing my hand over my head but it was then I soon realized that my hands where tied.
" Well , well, well look who we've found." This other dude said. when he came in site I couldn't believe what I was seeing . It was my ex boyfriend the one who almost rapped me but my lovely Dan save- urrh there's not time for this .
" Why am I here Max ." I asked in an annoyed voice.
" Well I want what is mine ." He said .
" And what would that be ." I asked him .
" You of course . " He said and I scrunched my noise up in disgust .
" You tried to rape me Max soow you and me are not a thing anymore." I told him
" It was a mistake babe -"
" don't call me that." I snickered
" Well I will when you would be calling my name in pleasure. " He said . Perv .
I decided to ask him if he had company.
" Well not exactly all of them went for launch they will be back in about 3 hours . " He said and I smiled and a plan came to me .
I guess he saw the smile because he started coming closer . Perfect.
" Kiss me " I said . Bieng the stupid person he is he did soow and I faked a moan in his mouth soon he was untying my arms . He laid me on his bed and started removing my shirt when I stopped him.
" I want to try something do you have rops here ? " I asked him he smirked and he still thought I would give it to him I took the rops and tied him down on his bed.
" Do you have a phone in case I need music . " I winked he took out his phone and put it on his dresser . I started pulling on his shorts making sure I would mistakenly touch his sensetive spot. When he was fully turned on I stood up and took his phone then from his dresser I saw a gun (in case he gets out of his hold Orr if I see I another person.)I quickly ran out of his room and not long ago did I hear Footsteps . I stopped and turned around pointing the gun straight at his head.
" If you dare move I will shoot you ." I said to him .
He started moving forward and I closed my eyes and shoot but nothing happened.
" I knew you would do that soow I removed the bullets now I can have what's mine . " He pulled me to the bedroom and pushed me against the bed . He roughly ripped my clothes out and he started squeezing my boobs in a hard way I screamed in pain . When he was about to place himself the door burst open and in came in an angry looking Dan .
He rushed towards me and pulled Max away from me then he started throwing punches towards his face . Soon he had blood all over his hands and a dead Max. Well he deserved it soow I didn't care. I ran to Dan and he hugged me . Then I realized that I was still naked .
"Don't worry you still look beautiful in your new outfit." He said and gave me a wink.
Perv