when they both fell out of the psychiatric hospital window, Rachel saw a red-haired black-haired woman, who told her that she would have another chance, she had to find Zack before he entered the building, she had to find him as soon as possible because her memories would be erased .

When she woke up she noticed that she was 11 years old, she remembered someone named Zack and her face that was covered in bandages, she knew that she had told herself that she had to find him, but she doesn't remember why.

For two days she was lost in the street looking for him.

- The face ... I ... was looking for someone ... - she murmured - I remember him, but ... Why did I forget his name? - He turned to hear a laugh.

- Girl, if you want to live, run, because I ... I'll cut you into a thousand pieces! - He stopped laughing when he saw that the girl instead of running was looking at him with a confused expression.

- You ... are him - she said crying

- Ah ?! - He was surprised when the girl ran to him and hugged him - I don't have time to play with a crazy girl - he pushed her.

- What is your name?

- Tell me Zack.

- I'm Rachel.

"Ray ..." he murmured thoughtfully.

- We know each other, right?

- I have not seen you before, but your name seems familiar - she clutches her head - Why am I talking to this girl? - He brought his scythe to the blonde's neck - Now beg for your life.

Rachel looked at him blankly.

- Aren't you afraid of me?

- Not.

Zack moved his scythe away from her.

- I'm a decent man, I don't feel like going around cutting dolls.

She, having nowhere to go, began to follow him, Zack soon became accustomed to his presence and was surprised at how reckless and intelligent he is, he fell in love with her. He was glad to know that the feeling was reciprocal.

If Isaac Foster had previously been told that by someone he would stop murdering, he would not have believed it. Zack, the famous murderer, stopped killing thanks to his girlfriend named Rachel, the 18-year-old girl convinced him to change his life.