Chapter 4

Shinichi pulled away from the kiss slowly, holding Shiho's hand gently while looking at her with a smile before tilting his head and asking his g-girlfriend. (He is shy about Shiho being his girlfriend)

"Shiho, how come we aren't shrinking?" Shinichi asked while feeling no symptoms of getting shrunk and looking at her

Shiho looks away while holding his hand gently. "I kinda.. lied.. it is the antidote.. i managed to complete it before this. I know you wanted to return back into your high-school life.. so i just been experimenting pretty much every day and night.." She looks down to hide her face before saying her sentence.

"And.. getting back to Ra.. Mouri-San.. so i would thought you wanna confess to her.." She said quietly but Shinichi heard her as he stopped her words by kissing her gently again, with Shiho widening her eyes but then closed back as she kisses back gently as well.

The male pulled away as he pinch her cheeks gently, which made the female softly glared at him "Baka. I already told you and everyone.. i love you and my promise to you.. i will never break it." He smiles at her brightly which made Shiho blushed for like a lot of time today.

Shiho then pouts at him before pulling away from him, crossing her arms under her chest while looking at Shinichi. "Tomorrow you can be discharged. The doctor did tell you that right?" The male nodded while tilting his head.

"Yes, but why are you asking?" He asked the female while Shiho decided to say nothing.

Shinichi knows when to not keep asking so he stop before looking at his suddenly cute girlfriend while smirking a bit.

"Do you need me to accompany you to Teitan High for your transfer student application?" He deduced on why suddenly she asked him while Shiho pouts more, decided to leave the room because of his detective mind switch was on before Shinichi started laughing quietly.

"No don't leave~ i'm really sorry for teasing you but you are just too cute right now.." Shinichi then pulls her close, kisses her hand gently while smiling at her and rubbing her hand gently with his thumb.

Shiho blush gently then smile at him, kiss his head since she is standing while being held close to her b..boyfriend. She was thinking of how lucky she is to have met Shinichi when they had been shrunken as kids and got to know him for a while.

Shinichi then looks at his girlfriend before smiling at her "Visiting hours is gonna end soon.. You're not going back? I heard Akai-San said something about a small meeting.. i believe it's cause of Vermouth and how that she is suddenly our side.." He said to her before Shiho gave a pout and had a small sad face.

"You want me to leave?"

"No- you can stay till tomorrow.."

Shiho and Shinichi giggles quietly as they had just got each other whipped for each other while the female gets closer to him and sits on the bed, looking into his beautiful ocean eyes and leaning in slowly to capture his lips again. Shinichi leans in as well before the couple sealed their lips with a sweet kiss.

THE DAY AFTER SHINICHI DISCHARGED

Shinichi blinks at Shiho before looking at her, giving a 'are you serious' look to her while the female replied back with a 'yes im serious' face to him.

Right in front of them, Hakase and Shinichi's parents are waiting for them with a teasing grin that was spread across Hakase and Yukiko's face while Yusaku had a small smile on his face, knowing that his son had made a girl change completely.

Shinichi and Shiho blush deeply because of their expressions is basically showing 'had fun last night?' before throwing a ball of paper at the two, Shinichi to his mum while Shiho to Hakase.

The two of them got hit and pouts at them before all of them started laughing softly and Shinichi hugging his parents "I miss you 2.. i know i was being a disobedient son to you two.. but i'm really glad you two are my parents." He smiles at them while looking at Shiho hugging Hakase, knowing that Hakase treated Shiho like a daughter.

Both Shiho and Shinichi smiles at them while they held hands together, making the 3 onlookers smiling at them gently. The couple then realized something that both of them had discussed yesterday.

"Dad, is Teitan opened? Shiho wants to apply there to study with me." Shinichi asked his dad while the latter blinks at the question, ruffles his son's hair gently.

"Well, we were waiting for you two to be down here and the school is open till 4 pm.. so i think its still open, let's go then" They then hops in the car that Yukiko rented.. which is a sports car.. (Yukiko and her sports car..)

The couple chuckled softly, with Shiho leaning her head on to Shinichi's shoulder gently and holding hands gently before going in the car, heading towards Teitan for Shiho's application to the school that Shinichi went to.

After everything is finished for Shiho's application, The five of them went back to Kudo's Mansion to celebrate the discharge of Shinichi with their friends hiding in the house. They started having fun as they have finally did something that had save Japan and the whole world from harm.

Shiho and Shinichi then announced their relationship to everyone which made everyone cheered happily as they knew that they will end up together. They wish them lasting love for each other and many good things to them.. Although Kaito had to be smacked and bonged on the head by Aoko, Shinichi and Shiho for his mischief.

The party lasted a while before their friends slowly went back home since tomorrow is a weekday and they have to be at their respective places. Shiho at first tried to go back to Hakase's house but was held back by Yukiko and Yusaku since they said 'have a bonding session with their future daughter-in-law' that made both Shiho and Shinichi blushed a deep shade of red.

Shiho had to agree since both of them begged her to stay and smile shyly to them "If you don't mind me bothering.." She then look down out of shyness while walking to Shinichi, trying to hide herself before looking at them.

Shiho and Shinichi's parents started talking about their lives while Shinichi kept looking at Shiho and sipping his coffee as well as holding her hand gently, rubbing it with his thumb. Shiho then felt his hands being held before looking at Shinichi, smiling at him gently as they blush gently

Both Yukiko and Yusaku chuckles softly at the couple's shyness while sipping their coffee, looking at their young love. "Get some rest you two, tomorrow you have to be at school.. well for Shin-chan he is gonna return in style anyways.. Shiho-chan you can accompany him to the office early morning since you have to do some administrative works." Yukiko said to the couple before smiling at them.

The couple nodded before greeting them goodnight, while Yukiko had to tease them about being a grandma at a young age which made them blush heavily before Shinichi yelled at his mum of being a teaser. They went up to Shinichi's bedroom, getting ready to bed while freshen up before sleeping.

Shiho then look at her boyfriend before getting close to him, hugging him gently and looking into his eyes. Shinichi then hugs back gently while looking into her eyes. "Hmm? What is it Shiho?" He asked her gently.

"Shinichi.. can we cuddle and sleep? i want to at least hug you when we sleep.." She asked shyly while looking down at her feet, hiding her blushing face.

Shinichi giggles softly at his girlfriend's cuteness before carrying her bridal style, walking to the bed and lay her down gently, joining her in the process and pulls her close. "Alright Shiho. anything for you~" He smiles at her, kissing her head before the couple starts cuddling and soon after, they fell asleep with a smile on their face.

----------------------------------

AND DONE!

LOOKS LIKE THE COUPLE HAS TAKEN THE NEXT STEP!

in the next chapter, the couple will be heading to teitan. where ran and sonoko is.

what will the two girls do when they found out that

shinichi and shiho are now a couple?