᪥︎𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎᪥︎

Stretching toward the sky like I don't care.
Wishing you could see me standing there.

It's been a month of Nick and George getting along. Nick convinced George to start eating a bit as George still gave Nick part of his lunch everyday.

Nick recently started sticking up for George, earning a few bruises of his own and a taste of George's life here.

As of recently, George has had more bruises, more slurs, more shoves, more hurt, more pain, more everything. And he didn't know why.

And Clay was loosing his touch. He had gone a week without a girlfriend now and started trying to keep to himself.

George had come out of his shell a bit more too. There was a openly gay popular boy that George planned to try and talk to today.

George stood at his locker with Nick, as the smaller boy gave him a bit of a pep talk.

Nick gave George a hair fluff of reassurance and pulled his hood off his head. "How about no sunglasses?" Nick suggested. George nodded and took them off.

His eye held a light bruise but nothing to bad. George dusted his hoodie off and took a deep breath, walking over.

"Hi Alister." George started, grinning. "Hey?" The boy with dirty blonde hair said, his voice clearly showing his confusion.

"So... Recently word came that... You like... Guys too." George grabbed his own arm with a free hand. "And so I was wondering if... I could get your number?" George asked, his face reddening as he glanced back to the older kids in front of him.

Alister raised a brow and looked disgusted, but perked up a bit and smirked. Holding up a hand, he took a sharpie from his pocket and grabbed George's hand, yanking up his sleeves. He snickered at the pale marks for a second before writing down a phone number.

"Text that number tonight. It's mine. Just make sure you text. I don't call." George felt like he was about to explode with joy. "O-Okay." He smiled before walking (awkwardly) back over to Nick to tell him the news.

"That's amazing George! Now, let's get to lunch. The bell rang a second ago." Nick smiled. George grabbed his lunchbox from his locker and went with Nick to the cafeteria to sit down and eat.

George couldn't keep himself from glancing at Clay though. The way his blonde hair was unkempt but still managed to look hot caught George's heart. The blonde boy also was wearing a green hoodie, his mask, and sweatpants. His outfit was not normal compared to his daily attire. His sleeves were rolled up once more, exposing freckles that George fell for.

"George. Stop staring. Here comes Jack." Nick said quickly.

George turned to Nick but was too late as his face was slammed from behind into the table.

"Fuck off Jackson." Nick defended, only for the older bully to turn to him. "Stay out of this, Smelly." Nick scoffed. "That the best you can come up with?"

Jackson grumbled. "Go away. We're trying to eat." Nick told him, shooting the bird.

"Correction, you're trying to eat while gay boy starves himself." Jackson crossed his arms. Nick stood up and shoved Jackson back.

"Leave us alone you ass. We've done nothing to you." Jackson chuckled once. "You tryna fight me?" "No I'm trying to get you to fuck off."

"Nick, just please sit down." George mumbled. George heard feet walk next to him and expected Nick until he was shoved out of his seat. Quickly, he put his hood on his head and covered his face.