Spring Squill

It's a quiet night, in the middle of Stund Strait.

A small boat, swayed on water.

A young man, dressed in white, with his hair half blonde, half blue.

Seeing the sky, looking at the stars

"That constellation... It must be north."

Alvaros said to himself.

He looks very tired, after the long journey to pick the rainbow lily, he hasn't rest at all.

"Am I going to make it there?"

Even he doubting himself.

Then he realizes something...

"What the.... Since when the water is getting this high?"

He looks on the water inside his small boat, it's already his ankle high.

"Craappp, I must remove this water quickly!"

Then he sees something under the water, a small leak on his boat makes the water in.

With a smirk on his face he said,

"Fuck myself."

He jumped off the boat and start to swim.

He swims

And swims

Swims in the middle of night, in the middle of sea, in a tired condition.

Then after a few minutes, he loses his consciousness.

...........

It's a sunny morning today. The sky is clear, the seagulls are flying above the sky, the wave of sea is calm and breezy.

Somehow, Alvaros is stranded on the shore, unconscious.

There's a woman, carrying a flower basket. Her basket is full of flowers and herbs.

She sees a man, lying on the shore.

She picks up a wood stick and poke him.

"A...Ah...?" He opens his eyes, weakly. He sees that woman with blurry vision.

"A...An angel...?" Said Alvaros.

"Ah...I...see.... So... I..am... Dead...."

Then he passed out.

.........

Alvaros wakes up in a bed.

When he opens his eyes, he's very surprised seeing ceiling of a house.

"W...What!? Where am i!?"

He feels so dizzy, he touches his face with his palm, then he realizes that he is bandaged.

*Door opens

The woman who found him on the beach coming in, she brings water, a piece of cloth and bandage.

She is surprised seeing Alvaros is already waking up, she spills the water she carried.

"Oh. S...Sorry! I will clean this mess!"

In her mind she is very nervous. She thinks what will he do if he finds out his injuries. When she was carrying him from the beach, she cannot control her magic power so Alvaros was stucked on a tree. 

Seeing her, Alvaros requested her to take off his bandages because he feels so itchy.

Nervously, she nods and starts to remove his bandage.

Silent is filling the room.

No asking, no telling, no conversation at all.

The situation is very awkward.

"Umm...." Said Alvaros, makes the woman shocked.

"Ah, yes?" Said the woman.

"Can you tell me where is this place? Looks like I'm lost." Asked Alvaros.

"Ah... Uh... Umm... Th...This is Irenbelle Village..." She answered nervously.

"Ah... by the way... What is your name?" She asked Alvaros.

Her question is making Alvaros very confused, not to the question but to the answer.

He hasn't thought any names he will use in here.

Then, he suddenly sees a small spider on the wall.

"A...Aranel!" Replied him.

"Wow, that's a nice name!" She smiles while praising whim. Her smile is very wide.

Unknowingly, when he saw her smile, he smiles too. He thinks her smile is cute.

"Ah, almost forgot. I brought some clothes for you to wear." Told her.

"After you put those on, please meet me outside. We will meet the village chief."

Told her to him.

Then, she is going out and slam the door.

After a few seconds...

"OUCHHH!!"

Alvaros hears someone is hitting something and the woman's scream.

"What the hell is she doing?" Said him quietly.